Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello!
Hey there! I'm James. I'm an open Atheist who encourages intellectually honest conversation about belief and reason.
[Image: meatheist.jpg]

I work fulltime, I love to workout and am considering amateur bodybuilding! I really want to be enveloped in a social group with minds that will push ideas and thoughts further. It is also my goal to make atheism attractive. Too long have people had misconceptions about what an atheist "is." I hope to change this in as many people as possible and hopefully promote new thought about beliefs too.

Born and raised in MI! Been around the country a few times to quite a few places and I love to travel!
RE: Hello!
Welcome

I'll have you know that I am the resident attractive atheist. If you wish to challenge me on this front, put on your toughest helmet, and we shall run into each other from across the room.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 10, 2014 at 12:56 pm)TheAttractiveAtheist Wrote: Hey there! I'm James. I'm an open Atheist who encourages intellectually honest conversation about belief and reason.
[Image: meatheist.jpg]

I work fulltime, I love to workout and am considering amateur bodybuilding! I really want to be enveloped in a social group with minds that will push ideas and thoughts further. It is also my goal to make atheism attractive. Too long have people had misconceptions about what an atheist "is." I hope to change this in as many people as possible and hopefully promote new thought about beliefs too.

Born and raised in MI! Been around the country a few times to quite a few places and I love to travel!

Welcome! But are you sure you've arrived at the right site? We are mostly atheists, and I doubt our attractiveness here (and Steel Curtain is attractive Tongue) will educate any theists. We don't have so many theist here and those we do have, often don't find us all that attractive.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I was originally going to call myself 'Smokin Shaman' but it had nothing to do with my extreme good looks. Bong
Welcome
Welcome

If you have any basic exercise tips I'll be pleased to receive them
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Welcome to the forum. You're going to be a hit with the ladies and the gay men, for sure.

Welcome
Hey there.
Hullo and welcome Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Hi matey...
Ji m here. The SWMBO calls me James only when I'm in trouble!
Welcome aboard the train of common sense...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Many thanks!

Hilarious replies!
I am no professional, however, I can definitely give you some workout tips. It would depend on your goals, your experience, and how much time you can allot to it. Just inbox me and we'll talk.

I've got shirtless selfies for weeks if you want a war Devil

(August 10, 2014 at 1:18 pm)Jenny A Wrote: Welcome! But are you sure you've arrived at the right site? We are mostly atheists, and I doubt our attractiveness here (and Steel Curtain is attractive Tongue) will educate any theists. We don't have so many theist here and those we do have, often don't find us all that attractive.

I am also trying to be more involved in and surrounded by freethinking individuals so that I too may get something out of this. I don't have ANY friends who can hold a conversation on that type of level. Also, talking with theists usually just ends up in a headache after two hours of circular argument (as much as I enjoy the conversation.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5940 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3621 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates