Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 6, 2024, 7:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
help
I need help with physics, cause I'm anything but good at it.Undecided

You're welcome to give me tips on other school subjects (even though I'm at college).Big Grin

I'm kinda uneducated (our schools are worse than the American schools)Undecided.
RE: help
My friend, YouTube is your best friend.
Start with Newton, Galileo, Copernicus, Archimedes, Pythagoras, etc.
Then search "what is the periodic table".
Then watch all Nova evolution YouTube videos.
Then the god delusion by Richard Dawkins.

Enjoy.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Khan academy.
It helped me through physics II. Which SUCKED. Only moderately helpful on induced current though. I still don't get it.
The Three Laws Of Infernal Dynamics

1. An object at rest tends to be in the wrong place.

2. An object in motion tends to be headed in the wrong direction.

3. The amount of work required to change either of the above states will always be more than you wish to expend, but never so much as to make the experiment unfeasible.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 30, 2014 at 8:53 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The Three Laws Of Infernal Dynamics

1. An object at rest tends to be in the wrong place.

2. An object in motion tends to be headed in the wrong direction.

3. The amount of work required to change either of the above states will always be more than you wish to expend, but never so much as to make the experiment unfeasible.

Boru

.... and /thread.

:p
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
I was always good at practical and theoretical side of physics, not so good at the crunching numbers part...

But yeah, everything is physical. It is the true science.
I love physics...

If you get stuck on a problem, you can show it to me. I have only had high school physics but I might be able to figure it out.

The neat thing about Physics is that it's math + the way math applies to the world. It makes all the math you ever learned worth knowing, because now you see how it works...
(August 14, 2014 at 9:00 am)DramaQueen Wrote: I need help with physics, cause I'm anything but good at it.Undecided

You're welcome to give me tips on other school subjects (even though I'm at college).Big Grin

I'm kinda uneducated (our schools are worse than the American schools)Undecided.

So do you have any concrete question?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition