Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feeling excluded
feeling excluded
Have anything on your country's TV channels especially news channels' reports that made you feel excluded?

In Libya, officials keep saying that all Libyans are Malikite (the western mountains are Ibadi), Muslims, Arabs (I don't identify as one) who belong to tribes (I don't belong to any tribe or clan). I know I'm overreacting but I don't like it.
RE: feeling excluded
(August 20, 2014 at 5:01 am)czúzyt ylgájla Wrote: Have anything on your country's TV channels especially news channels' reports that made you feel excluded?

In Libya, officials keep saying that all Libyans are Malikite (the western mountains are Ibadi), Muslims, Arabs (I don't identify as one) who belong to tribes (I don't belong to any tribe or clan). I know I'm overreacting but I don't like it.

I don't get my news from TV, so you should be perfectly capable of understanding what goes on in the world without it.