Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what if
what if
What would you do if there's no electricity (the power went out)?
RE: what if
(August 20, 2014 at 6:27 pm)czúzyt ylgájla Wrote: What would you do if there's no electricity (the power went out)?

Read by candlelight or sleep.
Dying to live, living to die.
Bring it.
Probably think about more interesting questions than in the OP.
(August 20, 2014 at 6:29 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Probably think about more interesting questions than in the OP.

The power goes out a lot? And I get bored.
(August 20, 2014 at 6:34 pm)czúzyt ylgájla Wrote: The power goes out a lot? And I get bored.
Make a candle. Read a book. Cook with fire.
Well, the first time it happens, you can attempt to build a bicycle power generator (without power tools, that's what makes this the fun part.) Then, when it happens again, you can pedal furiously to keep your computer powered and take part in wonderful discussions like these!

And hey, if you design it cheaply enough, the entire world will thank your contribution to engineering society. You might even get your name in "Popular Science" for being some genius kid if you're young enough.
Take all the ice out of the fridge and put it and my perishables in my igloos, maybe even my all grain ones *gasp*
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
I'm out of pc and becoming depressed. Damn it I hate typing with a ps3 controller
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Of course, the only answer to this question is Panic
[Image: thfrog.gif]