Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am your god
I am your god
I founded this planet eons ago.

You humans were created in our image.

Unfortunately, we had rebels like Lucifer who tried to "enlighten" your race into becoming gods, but I made sure you stayed at 'slave' status. That is why I de-ranked him and sent him to this forsaken planet.

Over the ages, we have kept humanity dumbed down by using various religions. Those demi-gods (hybrids) such as Moses, Buddha, Jesus, Pharisees, and various other prophets were in on it as well.

Unfortunately, we created you exactly in our image with the benefits of harbouring a spirit which ascends into the Osirus constellation after death. A few of your ancient cultures knew of this and we had to make them disappear (Inca/Egyptians/Atlantians/etc.).

We will now use Atheism as the new cult following and over time will form into a religion. We will teach that humans have no souls, that 'intelligent design' is a hoax, and that SCIENCE is the only path. Further ensuring that you never reach true enlightenment and forever trapped in this dimension.

Pitty you will never learn how to transfer energy from one body to the next to cheat death - since "you have no soul" and it will become outlawed for science to attempt to dabble in such blasphemy and heresy. A witch hunt for anyone that even remotely believes in spirituality will be established on Earth.

Death will truly mean the end with no hope of an afterlife. The normal progression of merging Science and Spirituality will be no more. Science is a finite knowledge - therefore humans will have a finite purpose of existence. Once you've mastered all scientific knowledge in this universe, that will be it nothing more - while other species throughout the galaxies will have surpassed you spiritually and technologically.

Physicists who even dare talk about 'multi-dimensions' will be labelled as witches. Such knowledge is only for a spiritual race not an atheist race. We will mock physicists who try to find god's dimension. Since there is no god. Further limiting humanities chances of enlightenment.
RE: I am your god
Hope they get your meds adjusted soon.
You claimed you did a psychology course.

Do you recognise any symptoms in yourself from your statements?
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 20, 2014 at 11:09 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Hope they get your meds adjusted soon.

Excellent point my sheeple.

Let it be known from here forth that anyone who ever even speaks of such knowledge shall be shun!
Dude! Don't Borgard it, man! Pass that shit around! Bong
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
You've forgotten your lines, gG. Aren't you supposed to say "who's trip-trapping over my bridge"?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(August 20, 2014 at 11:17 pm)Beccs Wrote: You claimed you did a psychology course.

A god.
(August 20, 2014 at 11:23 pm)greekGod Wrote:
(August 20, 2014 at 11:17 pm)Beccs Wrote: You claimed you did a psychology course.

Psychology was my favorite course actually. Took two of them including second year because I enjoyed it so much in University. Had one of the highest grades.

Yet when it came to circle discussion with fellow students the teacher made an interesting comment she mentioned that "in verbal discussions I completely contradict what I wrote on my exams/essays". I replied "that's because I wrote what you wanted to hear and what the mainstream wants me to say". She was not amused, but she could only grade me on what I wrote on the essays/writing.

"Know thy enemy"
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"
These quotes are why I liked psychology so much, I got to know what propaganda lies it teaches and could recite the entire textbook by end of the year.

So, even then you deviated from facts?
Dying to live, living to die.
It's "thine enemy".
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(August 20, 2014 at 11:25 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(August 20, 2014 at 11:23 pm)greekGod Wrote: Psychology was my favorite course actually. Took two of them including second year because I enjoyed it so much in University. Had one of the highest grades.

Yet when it came to circle discussion with fellow students the teacher made an interesting comment she mentioned that "in verbal discussions I completely contradict what I wrote on my exams/essays". I replied "that's because I wrote what you wanted to hear and what the mainstream wants me to say". She was not amused, but she could only grade me on what I wrote on the essays/writing.

"Know thy enemy"
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"
These quotes are why I liked psychology so much, I got to know what propaganda lies it teaches and could recite the entire textbook by end of the year.

So, even then you deviated from facts?

Facts are only valid until someone disproves it again.