Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wft?!? a mash banger Brit sawed of a 'merican's head!
Shocked 
Wft?!? a mash banger Brit sawed of a 'merican's head!
I could post a like but I figure if your here you can google it yourself.

This is an atheist forum, and here is a perfect example of religion gone terribly wrong, and nothing is said?

Maybe I'm in the wrong sub forum. Maybe their is a hot debate in the mathematics sub forum, I don't know about.

Where is the out rage, where is the shock? Where is the call to arms against the fanatics? Or does that only apply to Christianity, and it's desire to keep marriage between one man and one woman?
RE: Wft?!? a mash banger Brit sawed of a 'merican's head!
(August 21, 2014 at 10:27 pm)Drich Wrote: I could post a like but I figure if your here you can google it yourself.

This is an atheist forum, and here is a perfect example of religion gone terribly wrong, and nothing is said?

Maybe I'm in the wrong sub forum. Maybe their is a hot debate in the mathematics sub forum, I don't know about.

Where is the out rage, where is the shock? Where is the call to arms against the fanatics? Or does that only apply to Christianity, and it's desire to keep marriage between one man and one woman?

Personally I'm disgusted by it and think whatever actions are taken to identify and eliminate these scum is justified.

I haven't started a thread on this because, frankly, I'd likely say something in my anger that I would, perhaps, regret later - or perhaps not.

My question is: if they identify Americans among this group - and speculation is that at least 3,000 militants are from the West, including 150-300 Australians - would those who criticised Obama for the drone attack that killed another American militant be as outspoken if it was done again on these vermin?
Dying to live, living to die.
Muslims being barbarians is not a shock, Drippy.
I haven't heard about it. Sounds terrible. You have a link? Wink

ETA what's a mash banger?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 21, 2014 at 10:52 pm)Losty Wrote: I haven't heard about it. Sounds terrible. You have a link? Wink

ETA what's a mash banger?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...itish.html
Still, despite the aberrant American fatality, ISIS is for the most part happy to slay Sunni and Shia alike 24/7.

The religion of peace is consuming itself . . . .
(August 21, 2014 at 11:00 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Still, despite the aberrant American fatality, ISIS is for the most part happy to slay Sunni and Shia alike 24/7.

The religion of peace is consuming itself . . . .

In a discussion yesterday a friend said she was concerned about extremists from Western nations going and then returning home.

I'm quite happy for the fanatics to go over there and hopefully get slaughtered. We should identify them, strip them of their citizenship, and not let them back into the country.

Let the fuckers rot in the shithole they murdered for.
This kind of thing is what you expect from them, sure, it's disgusting and despicable, but it's not exactly news, it's happened plenty of times before and will happen again.
And what a nice angle you're going for: 'innocent man beheaded by Muslims, you atheists are picking on christianity'

Sorry Drich, but complaining about ISIS does jack shit, on the other hand, complaining about christianity does actually get things done since we don't live in a christian run state.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(August 21, 2014 at 10:27 pm)Drich Wrote: I could post a like but I figure if your here you can google it yourself.

The apparent glee you take in this is disgusting.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

The follower of your Jesus did this aplenty in the lementable 2000 years of your cult, drippy, you don't want to draw attention to that by pointing out how another freakish cult barely discernible from yours in violence, murder, oppression, brainwashing, and moronization is acting badly.

(August 21, 2014 at 10:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Muslims being barbarians is not a shock, Drippy.

It is shocking to the Christian that Muslims have taken a page out of Christianity's blood soaked history.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 700 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  A Fy on the Head Secular Elf 11 542 October 10, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Thumbs Up Washtenaw Deputy punches woman protestor in head onlinebiker 39 2947 June 5, 2020 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  NFL Team Considering Former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice for Head Coach Seraphina 10 1226 November 18, 2018 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  A non-scientist has been appointed head of NASA. c172 7 1095 April 23, 2018 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  trump puts head of Breitbart on national security council Anomalocaris 20 3413 January 31, 2017 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  "Not the right time" rears it's ugly head again. Brian37 21 4055 April 11, 2016 at 7:07 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Head of Atheist org's home vandalized in Israel account_inactive 13 1815 January 26, 2016 at 1:46 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Trapper from MASH dies. Brian37 25 4174 January 14, 2016 at 12:59 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Saudi 'chosen to head key UN human rights panel' ReptilianPeon 15 1716 September 23, 2015 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Regina