Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumbfuck
Dumbfuck
Shithead with a rebel flag sets his head on fire for ice-bucket challenge.

RE: Dumbfuck
So...he set his head on fire, then acted surprised with his 'Dude, my hair's fucked up' comment.

Shallow end of the gene pool, no question.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Outstanding.. It was inevitable that idiots would start disfiguring and killing themselves with the ice bucket challenge. People are just exactly that daft.
Perhaps it's time for a (Christians only) deadly serpent/poison challenge!

Show those evil atheists god-is-real by holding on to this here rattlesnake and drinking a glass of Drano! Dixie flag recommended, but optional.

Ready, set, go!
Who else but a Confederate-flag-waving-redneck could manage to set himself on fire during a water-dousing challenge?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
AHAHAHAHA! One of my nephews is ultra religious. He would do something like this. ^__^
Religious traditions are the fault lines along which societies fracture when placed under stress. -- Sam Harris.
So, these guys decided to get doused with ice water, so they set themselves on fire? How do they do that?

Also, I'm pretty sure that I've read something like this; it was in Brent Runyon's The Burn Journals.
On a personal note, I'm so glad it took until 2004 for him to publish it. If I, as a tormented grade schooler, knew a suicide attempt by self-immolation would eventually lead to meeting Dennis Miller, I'd have done it without a second thought.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.