Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
Hi, I googled atheist forum and here I am..

What goes? what's the mood like in here, considering the way the world is right now?
RE: Hi
Pretty secular.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome
(August 28, 2014 at 3:02 pm)lifesagift Wrote: What goes? what's the mood like in here, considering the way the world is right now?

I'd go with apathy and occasionally frustration. We have plenty of sarcasm and quips though.
(August 28, 2014 at 3:02 pm)lifesagift Wrote: ...considering the way the world is right now?
You mean all sunshine and roses Angel

Welcome

Dodgy
Well it looks promising. Any chance we can change this world for the better?

(ok so probably not, but at least we know the truth !)
Welcome!
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(August 28, 2014 at 3:17 pm)lifesagift Wrote: Well it looks promising. Any chance we can change this world for the better?
*checks your religious views* Looks like you already took a positive step!

Welcome to the forums.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(August 28, 2014 at 3:02 pm)lifesagift Wrote: Hi, I googled atheist forum and here I am..

What goes? what's the mood like in here, considering the way the world is right now?

Welcome! Mood/schmood. All snark, dirty talk and such.

Truth be told, this is where we atheists of Atheist Liberation Front train on how best to corrupt the Young with our Atheist-Devil-Worshippin'-Ways.

If you aren't into corruptin' the Youth, I'm sure we'll find other things for you to do.
(August 28, 2014 at 3:56 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote:
(August 28, 2014 at 3:02 pm)lifesagift Wrote: Hi, I googled atheist forum and here I am..

Welcome! Mood/schmood. All snark, dirty talk and such.

Truth be told, this is where we atheists of Atheist Liberation Front train on how best to corrupt the Young with our Atheist-Devil-Worshippin'-Ways.

If you aren't into corruptin' the Youth, I'm sure we'll find other things for you to do.

Just keep right on talkin', JHC!
Diablo
[Image: mr_popo____by_solo3511-d4rlqhd.jpg]
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.