Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asian grooming gangs
Asian grooming gangs
In the UK there's currently an almost epidemic of reports of gangs of "Asian men" who are grooming young girls and raping and abusing them all over the country.

What could by driving these men to do such things?
RE: Asian grooming gangs
(September 4, 2014 at 6:00 pm)lifesagift Wrote: What could by driving these men to do such things?
Well if they're Asian men, then I'd say... a BMW?
Mohammed did it?
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
Hatred and a need to control.

Rape is rarely about sex.
Dying to live, living to die.
is religion relevant in this?
Why not call them rape gangs? Are there so many rape gangs that there's a need to create niches and genres in order to attract members?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 4, 2014 at 6:22 pm)lifesagift Wrote: is religion relevant in this?

I don't know.

It depends on the gang and their motives.

We had a group of rapists from Lebanon who did something similar in Sydney years ago. Religion was part of their motivation, but I would also say a need to feel superior to women was also a factor.

Personally I think they should be castrated and locked up forever.
I got a totally different picture from grooming gang than raping. It's just perplexing why it's such a problem for people to keep it in their pants. Why does anyone feel the need to dominate others like that?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(September 4, 2014 at 6:29 pm)Beccs Wrote: Religion was part of their motivation, but I would also say a need to feel superior to women was also a factor.

So why don't they create 'arm wrestling gangs' ? they could surely be superior for the most part then?

..... and it would be legal and ethical and ... ok
(September 4, 2014 at 6:41 pm)lifesagift Wrote:
(September 4, 2014 at 6:29 pm)Beccs Wrote: Religion was part of their motivation, but I would also say a need to feel superior to women was also a factor.

So why don't they create 'arm wrestling gangs' ? they could surely be superior for the most part then?

..... and it would be legal and ethical and ... ok

See my first response.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid and the attacks on Asian people no one 35 1506 February 27, 2022 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Trump administration backs Asian-American students in Harvard admissions lawsuit Alexmahone 26 2960 April 8, 2018 at 12:18 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Taiwan is the first Asian country to legalize gay marriage Foxaèr 10 4791 May 24, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie