Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme Request
Photo 
Theme Request
I'm talking about the theme NOT just a background image.
Its here http://yorgash.deviantart.com/art/Skyrim...-440831607 but not for free I think .

I searched for torrents for this theme, found none . If anyone have that theme files or you got from super secret torrent Tongue , could you please upload it ? plzzzz Angel

This theme is super awesome , I want it so badly .

[Image: 14a8kld.jpg]

Thanks alot in advance Smile
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: Theme Request
(September 5, 2014 at 10:56 am)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: This theme is super awesome , I want it so badly .

You mean this one?
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(September 5, 2014 at 11:04 am)Jaysyn Wrote:
(September 5, 2014 at 10:56 am)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: This theme is super awesome , I want it so badly .

You mean this one?

yeah that one . I posed a link to it in the OP.
(September 5, 2014 at 11:10 am)Marsellus Wallace Wrote:
(September 5, 2014 at 11:04 am)Jaysyn Wrote: You mean this one?

yeah that one . I posed a link to it in the OP.

Sorry, didn't see that.

(September 5, 2014 at 11:10 am)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: yeah that one . I posed a link to it in the OP.

I was able to install everything but the icons, clock & the RainMaker skin using the RAR file on DeviantArt, Windows 7 Start Orb Changer & Windows 7+ Theme Changer. I don't use RainMeter & I'm sure the icons & clock aren't that hard to change. Probably a utility for that on the same website I got the other two apps from.

[Image: SkyrimTheme_zps4f5f62b8.png]
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
WOHOOOOOO , thanks alot man Smile
(September 5, 2014 at 4:20 pm)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: WOHOOOOOO , thanks alot man Smile

You're welcome.

The RainMeter & the RainMeter skin install easily & contains most of the background stuff on the top & left of the desktop.

And here is a tutorial for changing your drive icons.
jebus OP that is a nice theme

i made something similar a while back but it was for a linux distro

i have since converted back to the mainstream though