Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barista wouldnt fill the drink to the rim
Barista wouldnt fill the drink to the rim
I went to a coffee shop and the barista made my drink with the drink not filled all the way up to the rim, and when I showed it to her and said can I have more milk to fill it to the rim she said I already put enough milk in it and then moved on to the next person. I feel ripped off because I didn't get the full amount for what I paid for.
RE: Barista wouldnt fill the drink to the rim
Confused Fall
Oh dear. Not another one?
[Image: 062ac80a62.jpg]
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Lol. Still doesn't top the fancy drink. Try again.

Eta: kudos on the name choice. I'd give you a 5 for overall hilarity. You made me chuckle, but the purse was a 6 and the fancy drink was an 8. I just think if you can't beat the fancy drink, then why come back at all? Entertain me jeesh.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Or just stay away foreVer, because you.. STILL HAVENT REPPED ME!
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
The other day I asked a bartender for a cool beer and he gave me an Ice cold one. It was 5 degrees colder than what I wanted, so I demanded another for free after I downed that way to cold beer. Should I sue the bar for moral injury?
Do we have a "first world problems" emoticon? There is a risk involved with trying to fill a cup to the rim. As long at it was over 3/4 full, what's the issue?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Was your mom the barista?
(September 6, 2014 at 3:37 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: Was your mom the barista?

Baha, your mom's a barista.

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The best thing about ____________ ( fill in blank) onlinebiker 3 301 March 13, 2022 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Is Soup a Drink? T.J. 14 852 December 5, 2021 at 2:16 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Drink the Koolaid onlinebiker 12 793 April 17, 2020 at 6:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fancy Drink Girl? particleman 10 1613 July 17, 2019 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Song Thread About Food/Drink BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1390 May 23, 2019 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Quick Poll: Do you drink alcohol? Edwardo Piet 63 8522 October 1, 2017 at 2:24 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Drink Discoveries. Edwardo Piet 31 2606 September 1, 2017 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My mom wouldnt let me order something else ashleybagashleya 35 5497 February 20, 2015 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Violet
  Barista put the wrong toppings on my chestnut praline latte chrissy244 19 4261 November 21, 2014 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: c172
  My mom wouldnt let me order a fancy drink for my birthday jashlbagash 46 9402 September 20, 2014 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Losty