Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNA identifies Jack The Ripper......
DNA identifies Jack The Ripper......
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/09/08/...-gone-mad/
RE: DNA identifies Jack The Ripper......
Cheers Brian, interesting. Interesting note, I was born near to where the Ripper killed one of his victims.

The more you know eh?

So it was a Pole who suffered from Schizophrenia?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(September 12, 2014 at 5:53 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Cheers Brian, interesting. Interesting note, I was born near to where the Ripper killed one of his victims.

The more you know eh?

So it was a Pole who suffered from Schizophrenia?

DNA BITCHES!
*Anticipates an anti-immigration response

THOSE BLOODY POLES, COMIN' OVER 'ERE, TAKIN' OUR MASS MURDERERS!!!
Sum ergo sum
(September 12, 2014 at 5:49 am)Brian37 Wrote: http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/09/08/...-gone-mad/

It was Nessie. I've seen 'Bullshit or Not' from Amazon Women on the Moon.

(I you haven't seen the film that sentence will make no sense at all)

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
A polish hairdresser? Not as threatening as a "demon barber of Fleet Street", but we can work with that.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
The Brits finally solved a murder case? Good for them I say.

FYI if the information is correct, it only solves one of the crimes, and as historians disagree over which are and are not "Ripper murders" it may be the only murder that the polish hairdresser committed.

OR, and this is the more likely scenario, the polish hairdresser paid Ms Eddowes for sex, ejaculated all over her shawl and went away. Then later, and perhaps this was on another day even, the Ripper came and killed Ms Eddowes.

Case solved my ass.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
They need to take the body to court and incarcerate the corpse.
(September 12, 2014 at 7:35 am)Aractus Wrote: The Brits finally solved a murder case? Good for them I say.

FYI if the information is correct, it only solves one of the crimes, and as historians disagree over which are and are not "Ripper murders" it may be the only murder that the polish hairdresser committed.

OR, and this is the more likely scenario, the polish hairdresser paid Ms Eddowes for sex, ejaculated all over her shawl and went away. Then later, and perhaps this was on another day even, the Ripper came and killed Ms Eddowes.

Case solved my ass.

Actually it's still only circumstantial. The semen (Kosminski) and the blood (Eddowes) were on the shawl, there is no proof the shawl was at the murder scene or that Kosminski committed the murder. Eddowes could have been with Kosminski before she was killed by someone else.

What I find incredibly sad about all of this is the fact at least five women lost their lives to this serial killer and yet it is 'Jack the Ripper' that gets all the attention. These seems to me to be something wrong with this picture.

It is almost impossible for there to be proof 'beyond reasonable doubt' so long after the facts.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
It surprises me how Jack the Ripper has became such a big name over the years. Unsolved murders have always been around and to this day we continue to have more and more new cold cases similar to Mr. Jack's claim to fame. Thing is this case is like many many others and doesn't really stand out as anymore special or unique than the others, at least to me. The Bloody Benders of Kansas is far more intriguing to me for it was the home of a family of four sociopaths that were never found. The grim harvest is more unique than Jack the Ripper and far creepier to me, yet it is Jack the Ripper's name that is engraved into people's minds. I wonder if they would spent half the amount of time looking for the Zodiac killer or the original Night Stalker if they would have actually found the culprits behind this crimes. It is reasonable to believe they could actually still be alive, while cases over 100 years cold would only benefit a piece of mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Serial Rapist Caught Via a DNA Website Seraphina 14 981 September 29, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Look what Jack in the Box will give you for $4.20 !! vorlon13 14 1810 December 31, 2017 at 8:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  White Guy Self-Identifies as Filipino Woman Neo-Scholastic 190 26726 November 23, 2017 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Jack Boots Amarok 50 13487 July 28, 2017 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Jack Chick, author of "Chick Tracts", dead at 92 TheRealJoeFish 60 4800 November 4, 2016 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Rosie_Rivets
  Michelle just jack slapped Trump again. Brian37 0 581 September 16, 2016 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Brian37