Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm baaackkkkkk
I'm baaackkkkkk
Well, I joined a few months ago. I became super busy with this really Awesome game...or two... Lol I just figured Id return to my home website and say hellloooooo my fellow heathens; )
[Image: 5b0a445e-5b98-4e5f-a677-21a1fcbf1b9f_zps2afe46c5.jpg]
RE: I'm baaackkkkkk
Hullo! I am usually off and on. Work has taken my free time.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
Which games, which games?
8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
(September 13, 2014 at 9:20 pm)TheGamingAtheist Wrote: Well, I joined a few months ago. I became super busy with this really Awesome game...or two... Lol I just figured Id return to my home website and say hellloooooo my fellow heathens; )
You were absent?…

No offense but I didn't noticed.

Nevertheless welcome back.

(September 14, 2014 at 3:14 am)BlackMason Wrote: Which games, which games?

If it was league of legends and you stumble with a vladimir, or Velkoz called Zidneya that kick your ass I'm sorry. Unless you were one those who beated me in which case you ow me an apology.
I've been busy into gaming too lately, now I've switched consoles for the PC - Welcome back gorgeous
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(September 13, 2014 at 9:20 pm)TheGamingAtheist Wrote: I became super busy with this really Awesome game...or two...

Well at least your username makes sense!

Welcome back.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(September 13, 2014 at 9:35 pm)Dragonetti Wrote: Hullo! I am usually off and on. Work has taken my free time.

Thankfully for me I am only working weekends. Smile Hope work slows down so u can have more free times: )

(September 14, 2014 at 7:50 am)Tonus Wrote:
(September 13, 2014 at 9:20 pm)TheGamingAtheist Wrote: I became super busy with this really Awesome game...or two...

Well at least your username makes sense!

Welcome back.

(September 14, 2014 at 5:50 am)Blackout Wrote: I've been busy into gaming too lately, now I've switched consoles for the PC - Welcome back gorgeous
Awe, Thanks: )

What game are you currently addicted to?

(September 14, 2014 at 4:31 am)Zidneya Wrote:
(September 13, 2014 at 9:20 pm)TheGamingAtheist Wrote: Well, I joined a few months ago. I became super busy with this really Awesome game...or two... Lol I just figured Id return to my home website and say hellloooooo my fellow heathens; )
You were absent?…

No offense but I didn't noticed.

Nevertheless welcome back.

If it was league of legends and you stumble with a vladimir, or Velkoz called Zidneya that kick your ass I'm sorry. Unless you were one those who beated me in which case you ow me an apology.

Lol, no big.

Nope, not LOL.: )
I'm more of a FPS gamer. Currently, Destiny. So a mix of mmo and fps.

Cod Ghosts and Destiny.
TheGamingAtheist, I'm not addicted to any particular game right now - My pc doesn't run games above 6th generation - In other words the gamesI have for my ps3 won't run on my pc - So I'll buy a better motherboard/processor/cpu/etc - Until then I'm replaying older games that I used to love.
I've been replaying older GTA games, stealth games (S.Cell and Hitman), and the half life series (+ the episodes), and the older tomb raider games.

I'm not really into FPS myself, I'm a fan of stealth games mainly - But the half life series is worth it. Not a fan of COD after the first black ops, but I think the first two call of duties for the PC were pretty cool games even in single player.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(September 14, 2014 at 8:03 am)Blackout Wrote: TheGamingAtheist, I'm not addicted to any particular game right now - My pc doesn't run games above 6th generation - In other words the gamesI have for my ps3 won't run on my pc - So I'll buy a better motherboard/processor/cpu/etc - Until then I'm replaying older games that I used to love.
I've been replaying older GTA games, stealth games (S.Cell and Hitman), and the half life series (+ the episodes), and the older tomb raider games.

I'm not really into FPS myself, I'm a fan of stealth games mainly - But the half life series is worth it. Not a fan of COD after the first black ops, but I think the first two call of duties for the PC were pretty cool games even in single player.

Right on. That's Okay, we can't all like the same stuffs. Life would be very boring If so.
I am deployed again. Stupid Middle East! This is why we cannot have nice things!

I am playing Diablo 3. Trying out the seasons.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!