Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black calling the kettle pot.
Black calling the kettle pot.
If you are going to quit a job this is the way to do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBPsbgKeIFM
RE: Black calling the kettle pot.
Stoners, whatcha gonna do with 'em?
I don't care that she wants to start her own business or sell pot legally. I simply hope for her sake she didn't burn any bridges to prevent that. I think however the publicity might make it easier for her to move to Colorado and start a pot business.

That took some guts to do that in any case.
This thread's title is the bees knees.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Do recall that the news channel had just aired a report on marijuana legalization in Alaska, and it wasn't exactly what you would call 'honest' with the facts about cannabis.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(September 23, 2014 at 3:10 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Do recall that the news channel had just aired a report on marijuana legalization in Alaska, and it wasn't exactly what you would call 'honest' with the facts about cannabis.
The facts are that it's an evil devil weed, and only agents of satan partake in such wickedness! Angel
The gauntlet has been dropped.

[youtube]g3VwtDfGajQ[/youtube]

Weed the People!

I think she would make a great atheist, or a secularist at least. She could have dropped the "because I'm a true American" bit.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Oh yeah, and...

Those buds look like crap!
(September 23, 2014 at 3:30 pm)ShaMan Wrote: Oh yeah, and...

Yes, but you'd smoke them with me, wouldn't you? Big Grin
(September 23, 2014 at 4:06 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(September 23, 2014 at 3:30 pm)ShaMan Wrote: Oh yeah, and...

Yes, but you'd smoke them with me, wouldn't you? Big Grin
Nope. You can have all of those for yourself Wink

I have plenty of tight, dense, sticky nuggets of my own Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 731 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4017 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Black Serial Killers Foxaèr 10 961 November 29, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  100th Aniversery of the Black Wall Street Masacre. Brian37 8 548 May 28, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1517 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 431 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party Duty 154 8934 November 8, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1648 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  black people 450 years a slave?!!? Drich 77 6893 June 13, 2020 at 5:49 am
Last Post: UtilitarianDeist
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1473 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball