Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In case you didn't know.
In case you didn't know.
The Obelisk in front of St Peter's Square was brought to Rome originally by Caligula from Egypt.
RE: In case you didn't know.
(September 24, 2014 at 3:14 pm)Brian37 Wrote: The Obelisk in front of St Peter's Square was brought to Rome originally by Caligula from Egypt.

Isn't that the matching one for the obelisk in New York?
Dying to live, living to die.
Don't know about the one in NY.
Is this another 'interesting facts that you know' thread, an obelisk thread, or a Caligula thread?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Uggg, in case you didn't know. If you know you already know.
(September 24, 2014 at 4:35 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Uggg, in case you didn't know. If you know you already know.

I see. So, if you don't know that I know, then you post, but if you DO know that I know, then I know the post. But if I know that you know I know, I won't know until I read the post that you know. But if I DON'T know that you know I know, I can read or not read the post, and you'll never know.

Got it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
If Caligula ever tried to stick it up his butt, it's a Caligula thread.
(September 24, 2014 at 5:20 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: If Caligula ever tried to stick it up his butt, it's a Caligula thread.

Wouldn't put it past him.

Boru
(September 24, 2014 at 4:38 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(September 24, 2014 at 4:35 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Uggg, in case you didn't know. If you know you already know.

I see. So, if you don't know that I know, then you post, but if you DO know that I know, then I know the post. But if I know that you know I know, I won't know until I read the post that you know. But if I DON'T know that you know I know, I can read or not read the post, and you'll never know.

Got it.

Boru

ClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClap
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
http://www.centralpark.com/guide/attract...elisk.html

Cleopatra's needle in Central Park

Something new every day.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Didn't Nero launch Christianity? Fake Messiah 85 5016 April 17, 2019 at 5:32 am
Last Post: Acrobat
  How much do you know about the raid on Pearl Harbor? Gawdzilla Sama 43 3478 December 15, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why didn't the Cold War get bloody? shadow 30 2763 February 12, 2018 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Apparently, They Didn't Know Minimalist 3 1036 December 29, 2016 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Atheist historical figure you should know. Brian37 14 4066 September 19, 2014 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus