Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still sick after a week and a half...
Still sick after a week and a half...
I've caught this annoying bug that I can't seem to shake. It's been a week and a half now and I'm still feeling the stuffy head, cough, unable to concentrate and I have no energy. I'm going to the doctor today. Any ideas what's going around?
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
RE: Still sick after a week and a half...
No, but it sucks. Just remember halls and neocitron are your friends.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Don't go on WebMD to find out. It'll tell you that you have ebola-cancer-AIDS.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Theist Answer: Punishment for your sins
Atheist answer: We don't know. Get it diagnosed by a licensed doctor as soon as you can. Any illness that sticks around for more than a week can be dangerous and needs to be diagnosed asap.
(September 29, 2014 at 8:59 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Theist Answer: Punishment for your sins
Atheist answer: We don't know. Get it diagnosed by a licensed doctor as soon as you can. Any illness that sticks around for more than a week can be dangerous and needs to be diagnosed asap.

I'm going to go with "B". Big Grin

If Yahweh really was real and punishing me for my sins, I've only been flipping him off with both hands for 10 years now, what's taken him so long?
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Aw, sorry to hear. Lots of green tea and vitamin C usually helps with most bugs.
Feel better. Heart

(September 29, 2014 at 8:59 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Theist Answer: Punishment for your sins

Agree with this advice, too.
You can use some jasmine oil, it cures everything

Just kidding, that's camel urine
I'm praying for you DP. If you get better remember to thank me. If you don't, it's me who'll be tha... no wait, I shouldn't say that Big Grin
(September 29, 2014 at 9:05 am)DeistPaladin Wrote: If Yahweh really was real and punishing me for my sins, I've only been flipping him off with both hands for 10 years now, what's taken him so long?
You crazy, it's the YHWH we are talking about, the same guy who took three days before realizing beastiality won't cut it and his dust-man needs a rib-lady to producing offspring, the same guy who needed 40 days to clean the planet which even we can achieve in a few minutes and a few nukes or a weaponized virus, the same guy who waited a few million years before sending in his son to salvage the situation, the same guy... let's just say, you're lucky he got around to you after only a decade.
Bummer.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2024 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 586 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I love my after Christmas Kroger points popeyespappy 3 390 January 4, 2019 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  The queen doesn't half talk some shit Cod 11 2031 December 26, 2018 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Take It, Or leave it, I can still say Voulez Vous Brian37 7 1045 November 29, 2018 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: adey67
  It's a small world after all. Brian37 8 1542 June 6, 2018 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  National Nurses Week! chimp3 10 950 May 9, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Do you know why the end of the month is still too far away? Foxaèr 15 2347 April 22, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Monica Lewinsky Still Passing the Buck Shell B 41 1700 February 28, 2018 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Unfortunately, I'm still... Gawdzilla Sama 18 1677 January 30, 2018 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Whateverist