Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my account activated?
Is my account activated?
Welcome to me everybody and im just wondering if this is for real! Wink Shades

What do you like to do with yourselves?
RE: Is my account activated?
(October 3, 2014 at 3:00 am)babyjesus Wrote: Welcome to me everybody and im just wondering if this is for real! Wink Shades

No, sorry, I don't see you yet. Maybe make an account and try posting something
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

So, like, is your religious devotion exclusively apportioned to the baby Jesus, and not iterations of him further along the timeline? Do you have no care for the one that died for your sins, just for the version of him that burbles and shits himself?

Because that would be a weird religion to hear about. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Welcome It seems activated. Enjoy the forum.
I do everything in my power to make baby Jesus cry.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Welcome
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Welcome you adorable pudgy thing.

It's as real as the streets.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(October 3, 2014 at 3:00 am)babyjesus Wrote: Welcome to me everybody and im just wondering if this is for real! Wink Shades

What do you like to do with yourselves?

Play, mainly.

[Image: 200.gif]
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Nope, I don't think your account is activated.

This is according to the records at the Central Atheist Hall of Justice.
Please stop
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deleted Facebook account for good. I prefer these types of forum anyway. James_Smith 10 887 November 14, 2019 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: redpill