Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alan Henning
Alan Henning
The guy's a giver in this world.. sees other's pain and put his life on the line to help... and gets his head cut off .... for what?
RE: Alan Henning
For scientific progress in medicine, physics and everything
(October 5, 2014 at 4:26 pm)lifesagift Wrote: The guy's a giver in this world.. sees other's pain and put his life on the line to help... and gets his head cut off .... for what?

Because those murderers are worst them the lowest form of vermin.
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 5, 2014 at 4:30 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: For scientific progress in medicine, physics and everything

Are you for real?

(October 5, 2014 at 4:30 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(October 5, 2014 at 4:26 pm)lifesagift Wrote: The guy's a giver in this world.. sees other's pain and put his life on the line to help... and gets his head cut off .... for what?

Because those murderers are worst them the lowest form of vermin.
You are so right, and we need to ask a few pertinent questions because of this, and not be scared of being called names... this guy got his head cut off and should be knighted !!
I always forget this part (/s)

But seriously, some idiots think these monsters will bring progress
(October 5, 2014 at 4:30 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: For scientific progress in medicine, physics and everything

What the actual fuck?
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(October 5, 2014 at 4:44 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: I always forget this part (/s)

ok apologies, it's me... what did I miss ?
Well I can really only fathom two motives for this and the other beheadings that have happened in Iraq. One is that they wish to expel all presence of the U.S. and other allies from the region. The other is that they wish to draw us back into a conflict in that region. I tend to think that the motivations are the second. Radical groups like ISIS benefit enormously from a U.S. bombing campaign. The more people we kill over there, the more family members of those people ISIS can recruit. These people's willpower to continue this fight greatly outlasts the American public, who doesn't really want to continue a war that seems to have very little benefit to us. Also they have basically openly stated that they want American troops over there to kill. The often repeated slogan that we should fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over here is total bullshit. There is no way possible for ISIS to fight us over here aside from acts of terrorism. Soldiers on the ground do nothing to prevent terrorism, only sophisticated intelligence operations do. On the other hand it's way easier to kill Americans when we are over there than it is if we are over here. Invading based on emotional grounds is doing exactly what they want us to.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]