Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop proselytizing his religion during traffic stop.
Cop proselytizing his religion during traffic stop.
http://www.inquisitr.com/1525274/jesus-c...ffic-stop/

The conservative responses are head scratching, having said that this is obvious over stepping his bounds.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
RE: Cop proselytizing his religion during traffic stop.
I don't agree with the lawsuit but I do agree with calling him out on it and getting disciplinary action
Dying to live, living to die.
Maybe the lawsuit might be overboard, what gets me these so call "hardcore" conservative people who would pander the Constitution in a heartbeat are defending guy. He was a representative of the government and since he was duty he had no right imho.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
The cop is an ass, but considering all the stories I've been hearing about police lately, I'm just glad he didn't shoot anyone.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
My jaw dropped when I read that article. I can't imagine that audacity that takes.

Has he ever pulled over a Jew, or Atheist, or Pagan ??

And what about that unusual horny Jesus cult ? They could turn the tables on the cop real quick and have him running back to his squad car scratching his eyeballs out.
(October 8, 2014 at 6:01 pm)bladevalant546 Wrote: Maybe the lawsuit might be overboard, what gets me these so call "hardcore" conservative people who would pander the Constitution in a heartbeat are defending guy. He was a representative of the government and since he was duty he had no right imho.

I bet their tune would be different if he were something other than Christian. Just sayin'.
(October 8, 2014 at 10:24 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(October 8, 2014 at 6:01 pm)bladevalant546 Wrote: Maybe the lawsuit might be overboard, what gets me these so call "hardcore" conservative people who would pander the Constitution in a heartbeat are defending guy. He was a representative of the government and since he was duty he had no right imho.

I bet their tune would be different if he were something other than Christian. Just sayin'.

Imagine their reaction if he started pushing Muslim beliefs . . .
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 8, 2014 at 5:55 pm)Beccs Wrote: I don't agree with the lawsuit but I do agree with calling him out on it and getting disciplinary action

I agree with these exact words.

I've had this happen to me with a doctor, I went in to have a check up about my heart skipping beats and ended up getting told I should loose all my old friends and get more religious friends in order to stop smoking weed and help my heart and began talking about Christianity.
In the end I just quit smoking weed, alcohol and energy drinks anyway without religion.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(October 8, 2014 at 10:49 pm)paulpablo Wrote: I've had this happen to me with a doctor, I went in to have a check up about my heart skipping beats and ended up getting told I should loose all my old friends and get more religious friends in order to stop smoking weed and help my heart and began talking about Christianity.

This is where I'd fire my doctor. I don't give a rip what my doctor believes, that's her business, but I'm paying good money for sound medical advice, not woo.
(October 8, 2014 at 10:57 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(October 8, 2014 at 10:49 pm)paulpablo Wrote: I've had this happen to me with a doctor, I went in to have a check up about my heart skipping beats and ended up getting told I should loose all my old friends and get more religious friends in order to stop smoking weed and help my heart and began talking about Christianity.

This is where I'd fire my doctor. I don't give a rip what my doctor believes, that's her business, but I'm paying good money for sound medical advice, not woo.

This is in England on the national health service so it's for free. Ontop of that she was in a place called a walk in center, it's kind of a place to go when your problems aren't that serious and so you don't disturb real doctors.

I went in there once and the so called doctor was actually using google to diagnose me, I could have just done my own diagnosis in that way from home.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25958 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 283 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Anti Cop Apologist Memes The Architect Of Fate 18 1984 June 26, 2020 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1076 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 14299 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Stop Re litigating 2016 liberals /OP ED. Brian37 66 4836 February 21, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: DLJ
  Stop trying to reason with Trump supporters GODZILLA 21 2484 January 20, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4377 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Sh*thole craps on his intel again..... Brian37 2 563 August 3, 2018 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 670 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet