Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musician Collaboration Site
Musician Collaboration Site
Someone on Youtube sent me a message for this website called bandhub.us and I'm pretty darn impressed with it so far!

Basically you just record yourself playing and other people just add their own instruments to the song! You can do a cover or create your own original.

Here's one I setup

http://bandhub.us/s/543687971e5082be07b38a6f

And here's one that's already been done by the people in the community

http://bandhub.us/s/520c229c3004f26ce4ceee09

I'm definitely going to be poking around this website to add my fills!
RE: Musician Collaboration Site
Holy shit that's cool! Is there some sort of mixing/equalizing element involved, or is it all based on the raw recording?

Did you just use the camera's mic?

Does the site own all intellectual property submitted?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
RE: Musician Collaboration Site
I like this idea as I do all my music by myself - guitar, bass, keys and drum samplers, but I'm not a singer. It would be great to have someone sign over some of my tracks.

What wasn't clear to me was how to integrate this with standard audio production software such as a DAW.

Or how to get the "new" track (say, vocals) and process it in the DAW.

Maybe after playing around it will become clear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A new poetry section was added to my site. WinterHold 24 1864 January 22, 2020 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: WinterHold