Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bite-size Hallowe'en horrors
Bite-size Hallowe'en horrors
It's coming up to that time of year again, so let's all sit around the campfire and scare each other shitless with short stories. Videos, creepypasta, pics, whatever sends that special chill down your spine.

I'll kick off with this delightful little film, so courteously left on my Facebook wall (thanks, Dad). Don't blame me if you can't sleep tonight:

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Bite-size Hallowe'en horrors
No thanks, Halloween is for pagans Angel
But shitless scaring is for everyone.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
My mum is scary enough (seriously it's late)

Edit: I'm thinking of watching the video but I'm scared
And then slowly, ever so slowly, the closet door creaked hesitantly open . . .

and Pat Robertson comes out announcing a Word of Knowledge; you've just been cured of Dutch Elm Disease.

PRAISE JESUS !!!!
What's always puzzled me about horror films is why people don't just get the fuck out of the house. The minute I saw the figure in the corridor, I can guarantee that there would be a Boru-shaped hole in the nearest wall. But what does the woman in the film do? Puts tape on the light switch and goes to bed. Eedjit.

That being said, here's the shortest horror story every written:

'The last man in the world sat alone in a room. There was a lock on the door.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y
[Image: thfrog.gif]

(October 13, 2014 at 9:09 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I'll kick off with this delightful little film, so courteously left on my Facebook wall (thanks, Dad). Don't blame me if you can't sleep tonight

Son of a bitch!!
AngryAngryAngry
(October 14, 2014 at 3:49 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That being said, here's the shortest horror story every written:

Boru
That's a knock on the door.
(October 16, 2014 at 11:36 am)alpha male Wrote:
(October 14, 2014 at 3:49 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That being said, here's the shortest horror story every written:

Boru
That's a knock on the door.
Umm isn't a knock less scary than a lock for him? I mean with the knock at least he can hope that he won't have to be lonely anymore
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  These 10 Animals Have The Strongest Bite Force WinterHold 11 748 November 15, 2020 at 8:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Question About Video Size And Quality Edwardo Piet 7 1263 April 22, 2018 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet