Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God's Debris
God's Debris
Well, the book was not preticularly athiestic, but it confirmed no god alignment either. Most notably it makes you think. As is the reason im posting this would be undoubtedly plural of you have read it and know what I am talking about, it is very interesting. As is suggested within its disclaimer, discuddion improves the book. The sequel was better than the first though, as it was a story and not just a collection of the interestingly fascinating thoughts.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys" - P.J. O'Rourke

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success." - Christopher Lasch

RE: God's Debris
? God's Debri was a story.

But ya, excellent book. I got some of my best plagarism from there.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
More books for my never to be read pile in my corner! Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Dude, ya gotta read this one. It's really a small book. It's short. I bet you could finish it in one settin'.

Neato mind twisting stuffs. Prelog challenges you to find the logical flaw in the old mans contentions.
I didn't find it. I believe there is one there, I just don't spot it.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Thats what I did, I sat down to read for a few minutes and the next thing I knew it was 2 in the morning and there were no more pages left, but yeah, sae, this has to go to the top of your bookpile. I can post both "Gods Debris" and "The Religion War" for PDF here if anyone wants.

As for the flaws, there were several factual flaws I found, but the underlying logic flaw illudes me, other than that I consider its wisdom in the individual chuncks it comes in as it is not compatable into one underlying "moral of the story".
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys" - P.J. O'Rourke

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

pdf is your friend.
Here they are.

.pdf   godsdebris.pdf (Size: 329.55 KB / Downloads: 31)
[attachment=245]

Halfway done , got interruptted with actual work. Go figure just when I get a small enough interesting read to finish at work I have work to do. Great read so far.
Cheers Dude!

I was just looking to do some reading, it must be a miracle.
Got to pg 132 before shift was over, maybe if I didn't have to do real work I could have finished... great so far I love mental calisthenics. edit: nope I finished it. Great read, I've downloaded and recommended it already.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari