Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Real McCoy!
The Real McCoy!
HA Skins 20 Dallas 17 beat them in OT with a 3rd string QB IN DALLAS!

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey good bye!
RE: The Real McCoy!
That D was hungry. It was a hoot being from Cleveland and seeing McCoy v Weeden.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I seriously was not expecting that. They were walking all over the Skins midfield. I couldn't believe they couldn't get 3 yards considering their RB was making 8 yard and 10 yard runs and more. Why would you go with a pass play plays in a row short yardage? Only thing I can think is Romo got dinged took him mentally out of the game. Might have been better for Dallas if he had not come back in.
I agree. Weeden is horrible, but he wasn't doing bad. On top of that, Romo comes back just to take a few more big hits after a pretty serious scare. Live to fight another day, man.

Side note: I was always sort of a McCoy fan (that is, I never faulted him for the lack of production), and thought he would shine with the right offense. Which goes to show Cleveland is where talent goes to die. I always feel bad for rookies QB's that come here.

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(October 28, 2014 at 9:29 am)Exian Wrote: I agree. Weeden is horrible, but he wasn't doing bad. On top of that, Romo comes back just to take a few more big hits after a pretty serious scare. Live to fight another day, man.

Side note: I was always sort of a McCoy fan (that is, I never faulted him for the lack of production), and thought he would shine with the right offense. Which goes to show Cleveland is where talent goes to die. I always feel bad for rookies QB's that come here.

Two teams I will root for when my Skins are not playing are Detroit and Cleveland, I am an underdog guy and they have never been to a Superbowl.

Ironically though, I promised my friend who is an Eagles fan, despite they are in the NFC east, if they made it to the Superbowl I would root for them. Not because I like the Eagles, but their fans really need to get laid so they are not so angry all the time.
Lol I get that. Being a Cleveland fan, I'm practically conditioned to root for the underdog in whatever situation.

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(October 28, 2014 at 9:43 am)Exian Wrote: Lol I get that. Being a Cleveland fan, I'm practically conditioned to root for the underdog in whatever situation.

One thing I never understood is why Steelers fans hate the Redskins. Not even in the same conference. Only thing I can think is that we had a long history of playing each other in pre season and most of the time we would win.
Huh, I was never aware of that. Maybe SteelCurtain will shine some light.

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(October 28, 2014 at 8:33 am)Brian37 Wrote: HA Skins 20 Dallas 17 beat them in OT with a 3rd string QB IN DALLAS!

I have literally no idea what any of this means.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(October 28, 2014 at 9:55 am)Alex K Wrote:
(October 28, 2014 at 8:33 am)Brian37 Wrote: HA Skins 20 Dallas 17 beat them in OT with a 3rd string QB IN DALLAS!

I have literally no idea what any of this means.

Commy.