Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My psycho mom likes to spy on me watching TV and cook and arrange her schecule around
My psycho mom likes to spy on me watching TV and cook and arrange her schecule around
when she thinks I will be watching TV. My psycho mom likes to spy on me and cook whenever she thinks Im watching TV just so she can spy on me and arrange what shes doing around when she thinks I will be here gets upset if I even ask her why she has to make dinner be ready by 5. Like isnt that kind of early? I go to work then so that makes me think shes just doing it so she can be cooking and in the room the whole time I am there to spy on me. Wth??
RE: My psycho mom likes to spy on me watching TV and cook and arrange her schecule around
(November 8, 2014 at 2:46 pm)ashabasha17 Wrote: when she thinks I will be watching TV. My psycho mom likes to spy on me and cook whenever she thinks Im watching TV just so she can spy on me and arrange what shes doing around when she thinks I will be here gets upset if I even ask her why she has to make dinner be ready by 5. Like isnt that kind of early? I go to work then so that makes me think shes just doing it so she can be cooking and in the room the whole time I am there to spy on me. Wth??

Maybe she'll give you back your purse and pour you a fancy drink to make everything all sweetness and light again.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: My psycho mom likes to spy on me watching TV and cook and arrange her schecule around
(November 8, 2014 at 2:46 pm)ashabasha17 Wrote: when she thinks I will be watching TV. My psycho mom likes to spy on me and cook whenever she thinks Im watching TV just so she can spy on me and arrange what shes doing around when she thinks I will be here gets upset if I even ask her why she has to make dinner be ready by 5. Like isnt that kind of early? I go to work then so that makes me think shes just doing it so she can be cooking and in the room the whole time I am there to spy on me. Wth??

That is a strange first post. We do have an introduction section.
Sock puppet, Bro.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Such an odd meme to pursue is sock puppetry too.

Weird, sad, disturbed.
I don't even get the purpose of this thread if it was meant to be trolling.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Didn't we have the exact same crap a few weeks ago? Jeez, get some new ideas. Strange obsession...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Mommy issues are quite common amongst bereft teens who wouldn't know true drama if it smacked them in the face with a pancake.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Lol. If there have to be socks...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(November 9, 2014 at 3:25 pm)Luckie Wrote: Mommy issues are quite common amongst bereft teens who wouldn't know true drama if it smacked them in the face with a pancake.

Be sure to catch 'True Drama: Pancake Wars' every Wednesday night, here, on Fox News!

(November 9, 2014 at 3:40 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Lol. If there have to be socks...

Then feet must be wooly.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2088 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Mom is 102! Gwaithmir 20 1549 September 23, 2023 at 7:44 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What are you watching on Youtube? Angrboda 11 615 July 19, 2023 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  In her shag-at-sea grace.. WinterHold 23 1466 September 22, 2022 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  'I Spy' (or is it 'eye spy') vs 'hide and seek' Disagreeable 3 291 January 30, 2022 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What are you currently watching on YouTube? Angrboda 13 759 January 14, 2022 at 7:22 pm
  My mom would be pissed at me. Brian37 4 504 October 23, 2019 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 643 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
  My mom is dying, going to need an ear. Brian37 230 29125 May 13, 2018 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  What I learned from watching 3 movies. Gawdzilla Sama 2 371 May 2, 2018 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: ignoramus