Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist protect their own eggo's
Atheist protect their own eggo's
Mispelling intendedBig Grin

http://atheistforums.org/thread-29702.html
RE: Atheist protect their own eggo's
Your OP consists entirely of a link to another thread whose OP consists entirely of a video?

What is this, /r/circlejerk?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
that's it.. I wanted to demonstrate in an exaggerated fashion how maddening it is to get a thread with no orginal thought from the poster!!!

It makes me angry.. You wouldn't like it when I get angry!
[Image: th_hulk3.gif]
Leggo my eggo.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
If it makes you angry, have your god make the streets flow with the blood of the non believer.
(November 14, 2014 at 10:00 am)KUSA Wrote: If it makes you angry, have your god make the streets flow with the blood of the non believer.

there are levels of anger. this is a level 1. level 1 is Not condusive of making the streets run red. It's more of I will make fun of you for being unorginal. or cut and pasting someone elses thoughts with out adding anything of your own..
Since most of us used to be theists, if protecting our egos was our primary concern, we would have remained theists. So the contention that theists protect their egos may be unfair...but the ones who don't tend to depart at least somewhat from their received faith. Just a thought.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Leggo my eggo, motherfucker.

[Image: homestyle.png]

eta: didn't read the rest of the thread until now, but I've heard that rehashed browns go well with waffles.

Quote:I wanted to demonstrate in an exaggerated fashion how maddening it is to get a thread with no orginal thought from the poster!!!

It's the only kind of thing you post.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 1017 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 58480 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  Church of England 'failed to protect children from sexual abusers' zebo-the-fat 25 1988 October 8, 2020 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  South Dakota Schools required to have "In God We Trust" on their walls Cecelia 16 1757 July 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Birmingham Archdiocese 'ignored abuse to protect reputation' zebo-the-fat 6 1181 June 21, 2019 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: squidfetish
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 882 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1507 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Pennsylvania Church asks couples to bring in their AR-15's so they can bless the guns Cecelia 63 9908 March 17, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do Christian Parents Abuse their Children? Bow Before Zeus 177 27284 November 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4574 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished