Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I thought about something that bothered me
I thought about something that bothered me
So Judo Christian god cannot be all good. Hence he does evil things and favors to do evil things. So why would he need the devil or angel to rebel against him and create hell. God knowingly allows it to happen and lets the souls of man into hell to perish forever because they did not pray or worship him in a correct manner. Then it comes to the part did god create evil it would be yes. Isaiah 45:7 I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things. this begs to question for a creator. Why do his followers only call him good when he is evil at the same time. Then i thought about it even more yin and yang you cannot have good without evil and you cannot have evil without good. maybe god is keeping a balance we don't know about. It would make since because he had a little petty bet with the devil job believed god was all good still afterwards. Maybe that's why theists turn a blind eye and say the devil did it or some shit. (this is all speculation BTW so keep a open mind for the what if there is a god)
so what we do know is he creates good and evil. Well some theists would gladly say god is only good and the evils are brought upon ourselves because we are sinners. Sin is a concept a illogical concept god made up he punishes Adam and Eve and all of humanity. Don't you think that is a bit overkill because further into the bible he nearly kills everyone on earth in a global flood. Now he creates his son well himself in mortal form by impregnating a virgin or what ever. So he does all of this amazing stuff only to get killed but sacrificed himself to wash away the sins for any who worships him. so those who are saved eat and drink of the blood of him and worship him are saved. That seems redundant so the 3 days he was "dead" was the 3 day amnesty period to get away with anything and avoiding punishment because god wasn't there. but i forgot he knows everything and every possible outcome. he knew the pharaoh had a kind heart to let his chosen people go but turned his heart cold to kill every first born. so is god too evil is what i am trying to get at. Original sin is something he should take back as a creator that is a unneeded thing.
For one god is being judgmental in saying all men do no good when obviously most people do good so there is god lying. God lies and lies through proxy he lied to Adam and Eve he just didn't want them to getting a freewill or thoughts. You have the saying who are you to question god. i know that one very well its because if god is real who wouldn't want answers from a creator. but being the creator is mostly evil he would lie that brings me to my next point. people do not trust lairs. then that would mean no one would trust god let alone love him.. Thinking again this is all just my random thought.

parts of the bible were jesus/god lied
1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)

3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)

4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25 NAB)

5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Luke 11:9-13 NAB)

6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14 NAB)

7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. (John 15:7 NAB)

8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. (John 15:16 NAB)

9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. (John 16:23-24 NAB)

A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.
false prophecy end times part of jesus/god lies
False Prophecies About the Armageddon:

Jesus’ Predictions:

1) Jesus falsely prophesies DIRECTLY to the high priest (Caiphas) that he would live to see his second coming. Jesus uses the term “coming on the clouds of heaven”. This clearly negates the “coming” as the resurrection but as a return to the earth on CLOUDS, not his return in human form from the dead. Matthew 26:64 & Mark 14:62.

"But I tell you: From now on you will see 'the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power' and 'coming on the clouds of heaven.'" (Matthew 26:64 NAB)

Then Jesus answered, "I am; and 'you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power and coming with the clouds of heaven.'" (Mark 14:62 NAB)
2) Jesus mistakenly tells his followers that he will return and establish his kingdom within their lifetime. Matthew 23:36 & 24:34

Amen, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. (Matthew 23:36 NAB)

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels with a trumpet blast, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. "Learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branch becomes tender and sprouts leaves, you know that summer is near. In the same way, when you see all these things, know that he is near, at the gates. Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. (Matthew 24:29-35 NAB)

3) YET AGAIN, Jesus claims those standing RIGHT BEFORE HIM shall see the Armageddon. Matthew 16:28 “There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.” Don’t let Christians lie to you and claim Jesus was referring to his modern day believers. The words “some standing HERE will not taste death” clearly refutes such nonsense. Obviously the people he was speaking to died, and curiously Jesus STILL isn’t here to claim his kingdom.

4) Jesus falsely prophesies that the end of the world will come within his listeners’ lifetimes.

Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. (Mark 13:30-31 NAB)
He also said to them, "Amen, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the kingdom of God has come in power." (Mark 9:1 NAB)

5) Jesus falsely predicts that some of his listeners would live to see him return and establish the kingdom of God.

"Truly I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God." (Luke 9:27 NAB)

6) Jesus implies that he will return to earth during the lifetime of John. (John 21:22)

7) Jesus says that all that he describes (his return, signs in the sun, moon, wars, stars, etc.) will occur within the lifetime of his listeners. He purposely defines their generation and NOT a future one. Considering that NONE of those signs took place during the resurrection and that he uses the term of “Heaven and earth shall pass away”, Clearly Jesus is prophesizing that nearly 2,000 years ago Armageddon SHOULD have occurred. Luke 21:25-33

"There will be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars, and on earth nations will be in dismay, perplexed by the roaring of the sea and the waves. People will die of fright in anticipation of what is coming upon the world, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these signs begin to happen, stand erect and raise your heads because your redemption is at hand." He taught them a lesson. "Consider the fig tree and all the other trees. When their buds burst open, you see for yourselves and know that summer is now near; in the same way, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. (Luke 21:25-33 NAB)

[Editor's note: Matthew 10:23 also has Jesus telling his disciples that the second coming will occur before the disciples finish preaching in Israel: "When they persecute you in one town, flee to another. Amen, I say to you, you will not finish the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes." (Matthew 10:23 NAB)]

John’s Predictions

8) John believes “the time is at hand,” and that the things that he writes about in Revelation will “shortly come to pass.” Revelations 1:1-3

9) John quotes Jesus (1900 years ago) as saying he will come “quickly.” Revelations 22:7, 12 & 20

10) John thinks he is living in “the last times.” He “knows” this because he sees so many antichrists around. 1 John 2:18

11) John says that the antichrist was already present at the time 1 John was written. 1 John 4:3

12) John quotes Jesus (1900 years ago) as saying he will come “quickly.” Revelations 3:11, 22:7, 12 & 20

Paul’s Predictions

13) Paul thought that the end was near and that Jesus would return soon after he wrote these words. Philippians 4:5

14) Paul believes he is living in the “last days.” Hebrews 1:2

15) Paul believed that Jesus would come “in a little while, and will not tarry.” Hebrews 10:37

16) In 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 Paul stated: “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: And the dead Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: And so shall we ever be with the Lord.” Paul shared the delusion, taught by Jesus, in that he expected to be snatched up bodily into heaven with other saints then living, who would, thus, never taste death. The use of “we” clearly proves as much. It is difficult to deny that Paul was certain that the end of the world was coming in the lifetime of his contemporaries.

Other Prophecies About Armageddon:

17) James thought that Jesus would return soon. James 5:8

18) Peter wrongly believed that he was living in the “last times” and that “the end of all things is at hand.” 1 Peter 1:20 & 4:7

parts of the bible were god lie through proxy
adam and eve the tree and fruit

1 Kings 22:23
Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.
2 Chronicles 18:22
Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets.
Jeremiah 4:10
Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people.
Jeremiah 20:7
O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived.
Ezekiel 14:9
And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet.
2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

either god knows a good joke to play or he is a downright lair.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: I thought about something that bothered me
Here's another thought for you. God is supposed to be this perfect father. So when he wants to go out for a night and he needs a babysitter for his impressionable newborn children, who does he call? What the hell kind of father leaves evil incarnate in charge of his kids? WE get kicked out of the garden for being tricked but the devil just goes wherever the hell he likes after trying to overthrow God? AND our perfect, loving, all-knowing father is so oblivious to the nature of his own creations that he doesn't know better than to leave the prince of darkness alone with his favorite creation?

"Man, I really want to go out tonight. But who can I trust my precious children to? Got it! I'll call THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS, EVIL INCARNATE, THE SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS UNHOLY AND THE ONE WHO HATES MY CHILDREN MOST OF ALL! Man, I'm a genius! Worship me!!!"
(November 21, 2014 at 6:25 pm)Asmodee Wrote: Here's another thought for you. God is supposed to be this perfect father. So when he wants to go out for a night and he needs a babysitter for his impressionable newborn children, who does he call? What the hell kind of father leaves evil incarnate in charge of his kids? WE get kicked out of the garden for being tricked but the devil just goes wherever the hell he likes after trying to overthrow God? AND our perfect, loving, all-knowing father is so oblivious to the nature of his own creations that he doesn't know better than to leave the prince of darkness alone with his favorite creation?

"Man, I really want to go out tonight. But who can I trust my precious children to? Got it! I'll call THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS, EVIL INCARNATE, THE SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS UNHOLY AND THE ONE WHO HATES MY CHILDREN MOST OF ALL! Man, I'm a genius! Worship me!!!"

Mhm point being god is a irresponsible being.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(November 21, 2014 at 6:45 pm)dyresand Wrote:
(November 21, 2014 at 6:25 pm)Asmodee Wrote: Here's another thought for you. God is supposed to be this perfect father. So when he wants to go out for a night and he needs a babysitter for his impressionable newborn children, who does he call? What the hell kind of father leaves evil incarnate in charge of his kids? WE get kicked out of the garden for being tricked but the devil just goes wherever the hell he likes after trying to overthrow God? AND our perfect, loving, all-knowing father is so oblivious to the nature of his own creations that he doesn't know better than to leave the prince of darkness alone with his favorite creation?

Mhm point being god is a irresponsible being.

Point being I wanted to post something. I'm new here so I'm on super secret double probation or something. Some 30/30 rule says I can't post links to my get-rich-quick pyramid ponzi scheme or something. So, I figured if I do 30 days worth of posts in 3, profit!
lol, That's the spirit! Wink
(and also, how rich are we talkin, how quick?)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 21, 2014 at 7:05 pm)Rhythm Wrote: lol, That's the spirit! Wink
(and also, how rich are we talkin, how quick?)

i like money Devil

Code:
You guys have me in stitches of laughter.
I am going to have to get away for awhile.
Thanks for lighting up this snow covered night.

"Kids, I am going out for the night so here is someone who I know not only hates you but hates me too. I am going to let this person roam around the house for awhile. By the way, Adam, don't touch that cup. If you do, I will throw you, Eve and your future children out of the house but I damned well expect thanks for being such a great dad. Oh, and I am going to let you tell Eve that rule about not touching the cup because I shouldn't have to bother with talking to a woman. Bye kids. Remember, dad is great."
I'm disappointed that with all the work done into this post, there hasn't been more replies to it. I'm not saying I have a good reply, but shame on everyone! :p
Hint: It's all just made up.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is PeTA atheist or something of a humanist? BananaFlambe 11 768 December 4, 2023 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Honestly, I hate the thought of god, zeus and jesus Apex1050 22 2626 July 10, 2020 at 11:03 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Maybe there's something like a god out there. Ryantology 38 3017 June 5, 2020 at 8:42 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Thought on this video about "Atheist delusion"? Macoleco 3 1300 October 30, 2017 at 8:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  An alternative to atheist thought BlindedWantsToSee 125 24359 September 28, 2017 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: mordant
  Caught in deep thought dyresand 9 3872 June 21, 2017 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  There are more American Atheists than we thought Aroura 26 8628 May 27, 2017 at 11:16 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Even in darkest times here is something that made me smile dyresand 3 1946 May 17, 2017 at 10:01 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Why there is something rather than nothing... Jehanne 43 7772 August 28, 2016 at 1:19 am
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Always something new to learn Foxaèr 26 3938 July 10, 2016 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus