Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Dave the Theist
Greetings from Dave the Theist
Ive been asked to introduce myself, so, here goes.

I live in N.W. Florida and am a Christian evidential Apologist ; put another way....I don't believe in our Creator because I need a crutch, or I need a big Friend , or because I cant handle lifes adversities , or because I need to grovel before someone or something to feel good about myself, or need a 'religious experience' , et al.... rather, I believe in / follow / love / and have entered into a personal dynamic relationship with our Creator on a daily basis because he exists from objective scientific evidence , exists from what we have by way of Creations personal and intelligent-based effects (reality) , because his very Spirit which is experiential resides in me , because he revealed himself thru the historical person of Jesus Christ who said he was God then went about proving it beyond doubt which the New Testament of the Bible accurately records and can be trusted based on internal and external scientific and historical evidence.

I used to be an atheistic Humanist for 10 adult years before I went on a quest for the truth which involved greatly scrutinizing the atheist worldview and origins as well as Theism. Over time, I came to the conclusion that I had to surrender making Self number 1 and making God #1 instead. Since then, my life has changed dramatically and im experiencing the happiness, joy, fulfillment, purpose and meaning that God desires for all who will put their trust in him and who are willing to return the love he has for them , back to him (just as our human Parents hope will happen with their children ) .

I spend quite a bit of time showing the evidences for Gods existence to those who have a sincere unbiased heart , showing the fallacies of secular Humanism from a worldview standpoint, showing how Humanism official affirmations have led to Americas great moral decline giving birth to anarchy in its many forms , and how living a life of atheistic Humanism will leave a person on their deathbed ultimately unfulfilled and questioning what life was all about anyways culminating in eternal regret from continually rejecting God which is an act of hatred toward him -- an enormous crime that cannot go unnoticed and undealt with. .
RE: Greetings from Dave the Theist
This should be fun....
Clap
(November 22, 2014 at 1:33 pm)LostLocke Wrote: This should be fun....
Clap

Ill guarantee that . Wink Shades
'objective scientific evidence'

Can't tell you how long people have been waiting for this.

THANK YOU.

Really looking forward to seeing it.

Welcome Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(November 22, 2014 at 1:30 pm)YouCanCallMeDave Wrote: I spend quite a bit of time showing the evidences for Gods existence to those who have a sincere unbiased heart

Well, get to work.

Be aware, you will have your own biases pointed out to you.

Quote:I spend quite a bit of time showing the evidences for Gods existence to those who have a sincere unbiased heart

I am not going to get attached to this one. I predict a short shelf-life.
Welcome aboard Dave.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 22, 2014 at 1:50 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: 'objective scientific evidence'

Can't tell you how long people have been waiting for this.

THANK YOU.

Really looking forward to seeing it.

Welcome Smile

Thanks for the welcome. People have had the basic scientific evidence for our personal theistic Creator ever since they were about 5-7 years old and started inquiring about it to their Parents ; its a shame that as we got older we somehow got brainwashed by the many competing absurd unproven speculations masquerading as 'science' to help bolster our willful disdain toward God because hes such a kill joy to our hedonistic agendas.
Still waiting for your basic
scientific evidence for a creater.
Hi Dave,
Welcome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from Serbia! :) EvolucijaSvesti 12 751 November 16, 2023 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Blessings/Greetings to all here. Nishant Xavier 10 1183 June 15, 2023 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Greetings deleted 6 812 June 7, 2023 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Greetings!! jonahhockey34 7 1291 October 26, 2022 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Greetings Pnerd 13 1257 May 21, 2022 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Greetings everyone h311inac311 11 1278 May 5, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New Theist GaryAnderson 35 3788 November 1, 2021 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Greetings...... PabloTescobar 22 2797 September 15, 2020 at 10:18 pm