Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ouija Experience
Ouija Experience
I nearly forgot about when I was a teenager and I was at a party with a very straight laced girl with very little since of humor. Intelligent but not a fun bone in her body (I'd know). Anyways back to the story. I picked up a ouija board and asked if she wanted to play. Neither of us had ever touched one before. So here's how I remembered it going.

ME: Anybody there?
OUIJA: Yes

GIRL: What's your name
OUIJA: ?*%?(don't recall, it was hard to pronounce)

ME: What do you do in ouija land?
OUIJA: Are you fun?
ME+GIRL: Of course.
OUIJA: There are more of you. Ask them to play.

I asked some of the other folks at the party to join us. They called us faggots.

ME: Sorry buddy they don't want to play
OUIJA: F-U-C-K-Y-O-U
ME: Don't be like that
OUIJA: Goodbye

I know about the idiomotor effect. But the freaks that swear by it say the idiomotor effect is part of it. Supposedly it's your subconscious taking possession.

All I know is it wasn't me and that chick did not have that kind of mind. She totally though it was me since it kind of had my humor and that's the kind of shit I would do, but she still looked like she saw a ghost the rest of the night.
god is supposed to be imaginary
RE: Ouija Experience
It's just a Parker Brothers board game...

http://youtu.be/5J5pbFpZosg
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(November 25, 2014 at 1:26 am)stonedape Wrote: I nearly forgot about when I was a teenager and I was at a party with a very straight laced girl with very little since of humor. Intelligent but not a fun bone in her body (I'd know). Anyways back to the story. I picked up a ouija board and asked if she wanted to play. Neither of us had ever touched one before. So here's how I remembered it going.

ME: Anybody there?
OUIJA: Yes

GIRL: What's your name
OUIJA: ?*%?(don't recall, it was hard to pronounce)

ME: What do you do in ouija land?
OUIJA: Are you fun?
ME+GIRL: Of course.
OUIJA: There are more of you. Ask them to play.

I asked some of the other folks at the party to join us. They called us faggots.

ME: Sorry buddy they don't want to play
OUIJA: F-U-C-K-Y-O-U
ME: Don't be like that
OUIJA: Goodbye

I know about the idiomotor effect. But the freaks that swear by it say the idiomotor effect is part of it. Supposedly it's your subconscious taking possession.

All I know is it wasn't me and that chick did not have that kind of mind. She totally though it was me since it kind of had my humor and that's the kind of shit I would do, but she still looked like she saw a ghost the rest of the night.

Think about it... now she has an excuse to not like you.

That was easy.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
Crap is crap. No one has ever spoken to the dead.
Not trying to be rude, but the thing is, no one ever thinks it's them that moved the thing around. It was you or her Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(December 10, 2014 at 10:43 am)robvalue Wrote: Not trying to be rude, but the thing is, no one ever thinks it's them that moved the thing around. It was you or her Smile

Crap is crap, lets not sugar coat reality here. You stating a fact doesn't make you rude. It makes them gullible.
My brother did the same thing with his friends when he was young, and of course none of them said they moved it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(December 10, 2014 at 10:02 am)Brian37 Wrote: Crap is crap. No one has ever spoken to the dead.

I saw an interview with Keith Richards once, he's pretty close.
MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
(December 10, 2014 at 11:10 am)ManMachine Wrote:
(December 10, 2014 at 10:02 am)Brian37 Wrote: Crap is crap. No one has ever spoken to the dead.

I saw an interview with Keith Richards once, he's pretty close.
MM

I already started a thread about rich old white men who are dead, but Keith isn't an oil executive.
Is this even serious? o.O
It was obviously you or her.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Pam Reynolds famous Near Death Experience Jobin 28 4633 January 21, 2019 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Online Ouija Board Game Foxaèr 10 1828 October 4, 2017 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: ignoramus