Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner
Guess you become a Toilet Cleaner for the largest Terrorist Org.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india...328623.cms

Quote:I cleaned toilets while in ISIS, Kalyan youth Areeb Majeed tells NIA
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
RE: Toilet Cleaner
(November 30, 2014 at 9:29 pm)Dragonetti Wrote: Guess you become a Toilet Cleaner for the largest Terrorist Org.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india...328623.cms

Quote:I cleaned toilets while in ISIS, Kalyan youth Areeb Majeed tells NIA

Better than being a suicide bomber or cannon fodder for the pricks.
Dying to live, living to die.
True, this is a good sign. Usually you can get great information from the low levels.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
As long as it helps to get these vermin wiped from the Earth, I'm happy.
Dying to live, living to die.
Sounds like a shitty job.
Presumably, not doing a good job gets you a suicide vest . .
You dont get virgins. Of course if you read the article, all of the fighters are violating many of the supposed beliefs of the Islam.
This is nothing more than propaganda since IS has stated their intentions towards India, this is a story by the "india times". Now there saying Indian Muslims who join IS will be racially discriminated against forced to clean toilets, still get shot and left too die.

I'm not saying this didn't happen too this guy but I am saying that this is not the experience everyone goes through.

I see too much propaganda about IS from the west I guess its hard for them too point out how many people IS has killed in that region compared too the Americans
Believe it or not, there is racial segregation as within the Islamic States.
(December 1, 2014 at 9:45 am)Dragonetti Wrote: Believe it or not, there is racial segregation as within the Islamic States.

Yes there absolutely is and stories like this promote fear for black Indian white and southeast Asian Muslims from joining

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And Down The Toilet We Go Minimalist 2 497 April 13, 2018 at 6:34 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama