Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tossed Salad And Scrambled Eggs.
Tossed Salad And Scrambled Eggs.
Niles this is not the way you propose to Daphne ..........DOH!

RE: Tossed Salad And Scrambled Eggs.
I am a very shy person and the idea of a public wedding proposal terrifies me so I take a rather perverse delight when these stunts go wrong. That makes me evil, doesn't it?

The report said that the woman accepted her boyfriend's proposal but didn't mention if he was going to pay for the damage that he caused.
You feel bad for the property owners sure, but who wouldn't laugh at this. I don't see a problem getting a chuckle out of this. Material things come and go. No one was hurt so.
(December 15, 2014 at 10:20 am)Nope Wrote: I am a very shy person and the idea of a public wedding proposal terrifies me so I take a rather perverse delight when these stunts go wrong. That makes me evil, doesn't it?

The report said that the woman accepted her boyfriend's proposal but didn't mention if he was going to pay for the damage that he caused.

I am generally against public wedding proposals anyways. Pressuring your partner by such a display is a total no-no to me, unless you've talked about getting married before and are 100% sure that your partner really wants it as well.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 15, 2014 at 10:27 am)Alex K Wrote:
(December 15, 2014 at 10:20 am)Nope Wrote: I am a very shy person and the idea of a public wedding proposal terrifies me so I take a rather perverse delight when these stunts go wrong. That makes me evil, doesn't it?

I am generally against public wedding proposals anyways. Pressuring your partner by such a display is a total no-no to me, unless you've talked about getting married before and are 100% sure that your partner really wants it as well.

Then you are not against it, you just said make sure before hand. I agree though, you don't put someone under pressure blindsiding them if you have not talked about it.
(December 15, 2014 at 10:40 am)Brian37 Wrote: Then you are not against it

yeah, yeah, whatever, I just wanted to complain Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(December 15, 2014 at 10:47 am)Alex K Wrote:
(December 15, 2014 at 10:40 am)Brian37 Wrote: Then you are not against it

yeah, yeah, whatever, I just wanted to complain Smile

I am quite sure most sane people when they make a production out of it have a very good idea what the answer will be. But still, this is a DOH!
(December 15, 2014 at 11:02 am)Brian37 Wrote: I am quite sure most sane people when they make a production out of it have a very good idea what the answer will be.

One would certainly hope they'd be 100% sure - because putting someone on the spot like that seems a manipulative to me.

But yeah, back to the video: oops.
(December 15, 2014 at 11:48 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(December 15, 2014 at 11:02 am)Brian37 Wrote: I am quite sure most sane people when they make a production out of it have a very good idea what the answer will be.

One would certainly hope they'd be 100% sure - because putting someone on the spot like that seems a manipulative to me.

But yeah, back to the video: oops.

Just a flesh wound.
(December 15, 2014 at 11:48 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:

Yeah it's like - ok now he's already trashed half the city, if I say "no" now, all these people died for nothing Thinking