Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 9:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...We're Expecting Al-Qaeda to Build Cruise Missiles?
So...We're Expecting Al-Qaeda to Build Cruise Missiles?
Or is this just a multi-billion dollar boondoggle for Raytheon?

http://www.newser.com/story/200133/new-t...blimp.html

Quote: It's a good year for the military's spy blimp program: After years of delays, a huge blimp-like airship will take to the skies over Maryland sometime in the next week as part of a $2.8 billion project that the military says is designed to spot cruise missiles or other threats heading toward Washington, DC, and other East Coast cities.
RE: So...We're Expecting Al-Qaeda to Build Cruise Missiles?
Coulda saved them a lot of time and money if we just let the Germans win.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
No its about Russia, were getting into Cold War II
If so it's because the defense contractors can't stand to see their profit margin shrink.
Lol yeah that's true
Yeah blimps. Steampunk becoming reality is one step closer. Smile
Tethered blimps. It's just a way to get sensors up over the horizon for a longer view. The blimps aren't really that big either. I'm sure we'll be overcharged for the radar equipped party favors....but if we weren't...it's actually a pretty good idea. Fairly straightforward too.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
As long as Al-Qaeda learns their missile physics in an islamic madrassa and uses allah as a guidance system, we're safe.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Technically, don't we all have second amendment rights to own cruise missiles?
All the rights R belong to us Whatevs. I don't know that the second amendment grants rights to specific arms. We could, for example -as a nation..bear arms without bearing cruise missiles. Without bearing pistols, for example (gun control nuts take notice.......you can ban a specific guns or a specific class of guns and remain well within the law - we've done it before. We banned the wrong class of gun last time, we should ban the right class of gun this time...you know, the little ones that fit in your waistband - the ones that are overwhelmingly involved in every alarming statistic. Just food for thought.)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nuclear missiles in Cuba? Jehanne 28 889 April 5, 2022 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BMW to build self driving motorcycle onlinebiker 12 713 July 9, 2021 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  45, "Short range missiles... Meh"........ Brian37 7 402 August 2, 2019 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Looks like Tom Cruise is off the hook for now... Rev. Rye 0 392 November 15, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Ford cancels plans to build in Mexico, will invest in Michigan Napoléon 43 5732 January 10, 2017 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Saudis supporting al-Qaeda in the Yemen ReptilianPeon 5 626 April 15, 2016 at 6:02 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  'Saudi offers to build 200 Mosques in Germany' ReptilianPeon 12 3038 September 21, 2015 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Al Qaeda vs. ISIS: Al-Zawahiri Declares War on Al-Baghdadi pocaracas 19 3057 September 12, 2015 at 5:49 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut