Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another won battle for pro-choice people
Another won battle for pro-choice people
Quote:Catholic midwives must supervise abortions, Supreme Court decides[/quote

The UK’s highest court overturned a previous ruling made in favour of the two midwives, after a Scottish health authority urged it to overturn last year’s decision of the Court of Session, in Edinburgh, in the case of Mary Doogan and Connie Wood.
The ruling is likely to mean that Ms Doogan and Ms Wood will now have to supervise abortions carried out by other staff, as part of their terms of employment, although they will still be free to refuse to carry out the terminations themselves.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/l...tions.html

Seems like a rational decision to me
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

RE: Another won battle for pro-choice people
A sad day for the unborn.
Abortions need to be done biblically.

By dashing the little ones against stones.

And I bet even that concession wouldn't make the goddamn christers shut the fuck up.
(January 3, 2015 at 10:05 am)Heywood Wrote: A sad day for the unborn.

They don't notice.
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
More like a sad day for religious busy bodies.

As for the other two. Fire them and be done with it.
(January 3, 2015 at 12:11 pm)JuliaL Wrote:
(January 3, 2015 at 10:05 am)Heywood Wrote: A sad day for the unborn.

They don't notice.

If you were dead....would you notice it? I'd be sad if some was given the legal authority to kill you.
(January 3, 2015 at 2:57 pm)Heywood Wrote:
(January 3, 2015 at 12:11 pm)JuliaL Wrote: They don't notice.

If you were dead....would you notice it? I'd be sad if some was given the legal authority to kill you.

They aren't conscious to be able to notice it before they were aborted, you obtuse loon. Dodgy
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Scripture itself says they ain't living souls prior to the first breath.

Read your own goddamn scriptures you fucking heretical morons !!!
(January 3, 2015 at 3:15 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Scripture itself says they ain't living souls prior to the first breath.

Read your own goddamn scriptures you fucking heretical morons !!!

Why would they start now?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Apostates!

They are all fucking apostates, and they think they can save us.

Fucktards every bloody one of them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 21783 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  why are many american obsessed over maintainign the illusion of choice in healthcare? Cepheus Ace 8 1548 October 3, 2019 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 5836 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Battle of the Bulger ends. Brian37 22 1287 November 3, 2018 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Won't Hear From The WLB On This One Minimalist 4 538 September 19, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4551 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2332 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Why Doesn't The Pro-Birth Crowd Address This? Minimalist 11 1093 June 1, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The WLB Won't Be Sucking Macron's Dick Anymore Minimalist 2 427 April 29, 2018 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  The Tax Bill: Pro-Life? Pro-Family?? Bullshit Minimalist 30 4150 April 14, 2018 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: John V