Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Ham's ark.
Ken Ham's ark.
So, he's forging ahead...

http://youtu.be/iNWBUVEWVmw

For a laugh, skip to 4.20 and listen to the foremans excuse for the delayROFLOL
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
RE: Ken Ham's ark.
I have no problem with the christers self funding their follies. It'd be nicer as alms for the poor, but extravagant tomfoolery can undermine religiosity as well as most anything else.

Would Ham consider revamping that unnecessary hospital mess Oral Roberts gestated into an ark ??
I'm surprised there were any trees available for Noah to just make the paper for all the building prints.

Couldn't get past the first minute of the clip without the first red flag on the field.

I thought just elderly Noah and his three sons worked on the ark? How can Ham build the ark if he has more then four people?
I can't shake the feeling that somewhere in all of this, someone is getting very, very rich.
Sith code
(January 5, 2015 at 11:34 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: So, he's forging ahead...

http://youtu.be/iNWBUVEWVmw

For a laugh, skip to 4.20 and listen to the foremans excuse for the delayROFLOL

*4:20* is what will be needed to make it thru the park when completed.

Are they gonna prove the Ark actually happened then, by getting 2 of every animal in there for 40 days? Or are they just gonna build a stupid boat and waste money?

Freaking morons. Try the real world, guys.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Id say test it like mythbusters if the boat sinks then the ark story is not true.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
If they're scared of the rain while building it, I'd be worried it's not gonna pass any tests.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 5, 2015 at 11:51 am)robvalue Wrote: If they're scared of the rain while building it, I'd be worried it's not gonna pass any tests.

I know right????
Sith code

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aiders of the Lost Ark LinuxGal 1 748 November 26, 2022 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Ham vs. Craig Fake Messiah 22 1788 November 27, 2021 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Thumbs Down The story of Noah' s Ark - or - God is dumber than you. onlinebiker 75 6664 September 24, 2021 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A question about the crew and passengers on the Ark. Gawdzilla Sama 68 6723 September 16, 2018 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  And Yet, They Work For A Fucktard Like Ham Minimalist 22 3066 July 18, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Questions about noah ark king krish 210 47040 April 8, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The other problems with Noahs ark dyresand 27 4927 April 7, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Ham Must Be Starting His Presidential Bid Minimalist 30 3636 March 4, 2017 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Washington Post Tries To Help Out Creatards and Ken Ham goes ballistic. Minimalist 12 2971 January 1, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  The Creationist that Ken Ham calls "stupid" drfuzzy 3 1753 May 7, 2016 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy