Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attack on Paris satirical news magazine.
Attack on Paris satirical news magazine.
BREAKING NEWS 7am EDT time,.

Early reports 11 dead......

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30710883
RE: Attack on Paris satirical news magazine.
Anyone wanna bet on who did this?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(January 7, 2015 at 8:01 am)Blackout Wrote: Anyone wanna bet on who did this?

Salman Rushdie?
(January 7, 2015 at 8:18 am)Hoopington Wrote:

Salman Rushdie?

Um yea. Salman "I kill in the name of nothing!"

Who could it be???

Quote:PARIS — Calling itself a defender of free speech and a denouncer of religious backwardness, a French satirical newspaper on Wednesday published several crude caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad, images viewed as a provocation by many Muslims and condemned by the French government as irresponsible at a time of violence and unrest across the Islamic world.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/20/world/...ammad.html

Of course the Muslim apologists will say that the terrorists don't define the "true" religion, but how does a perfect allah's perfect message through a perfect prophet get so perfectly misconstrued?
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Oh no...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

FUCK MO FUCK ALLAH! Yes, that is "hate speech", no it is not hate of all Muslims, but why should I not hate violent assholes who cant leave argument at words and have to murder people over merely getting offended.

FUCK ALLAH FUCK MO. Just like I say fuck Jesus. I can deal with religious people's absurd claims but no one should ever have to live under threat of violence merely because someone picked on their god or religion.
Oh my, this is just awful Sad What the hell is going on!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
This could be the beginning of something very dangerous... expect more people to die, houses to burn.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsCL546FX4ZslaL_ihVo7...0iqH_6vuG1]

(January 7, 2015 at 8:42 am)robvalue Wrote: Oh my, this is just awful Sad What the hell is going on!

The east still has too many immigrants still living in their own dark ages. It really sucks for the Muslims like Malala who have to deal with their theocratic bullshit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall Ravenshire 11 289 Yesterday at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3901 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Terror attack at UK hospital downbeatplumb 6 479 November 15, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  IS attack on Kabul Uni Foxaèr 4 463 November 3, 2020 at 8:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 407 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2313 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8057 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack WinterHold 7 1328 December 14, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Terror attack in Melbourne this arvo. ignoramus 19 1497 November 10, 2018 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: no one
  Potential Vehicle Attack In Toronto Amarok 24 2017 July 13, 2018 at 12:24 am
Last Post: Amarok