Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facts about Darwin: psychological and mental illnesses
Facts about Darwin: psychological and mental illnesses
According to many sources, including directly attributable to the drafts and the writings of Darwin himself and others of his associates world evolutionary famous was suffering from a range of many diseases, symptoms began since the age of 16 start from obsessive-compulsive disorder and shed intimidating sadistic ideas also his obsession in love preside to form in his community boom "What revolution "faction is and he had the body for himself since his boyhood dream position cleric famous
So he studied theology and then turning them to see a few Nevshjiuloggio a lower due to the long sojourn at home without a job because of the testimony of other organic disease more than one doctor and are approximately 18 doctors named in the sources below, then biologically after his trip Alshahyrhbalbagl affected, including the former read in this area ..
Darwin's life is very exciting surprise show that the man was not in a period of his life Iimania mentally stable psychologically and even organically, be suffering from depersonalization and predisposition that is separate from the body, the soul or living abroad and is not the same disease also known as schizophrenia types of phobias and including Agoraphobia
The seriousness of the issue and its impact on the credibility and consistency of his premise with the results in the theory of the alleged singled him Alukiebedea with doctors certificates and his wife Emma militant Christianity and his associates and his confession is the same The health status of Darwin
Development of illness and symptoms
1.1 Water treatment
1.2 Continuing illness
2 Possible causes
2.1 Psychic causation
2.1.1 Diagnosis of panic disorder and agoraphobia
2.1.2 Relationship with father
2.1.3 Relationship with wife, nervousness about being left alone
2.1.4 Religious tension
2.2 The Chagas hypothesis
2.3 Ménière's disease
2.4 Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
2.5 Other possible causes
2.6 Combined causes
3 Hereditary disease
4 Contribution to Darwin's work
For more on the laconic and Sorry I read the sources where the details and certificates from the start of this article or analytical study of the university by Dr. Jerry Bergman, Ph.D
Here, detailed in the book: The Dark Side of Charles Darwin: A Critical Analysis of an Icon of Science The dark side of Charles Darwin: for a "Icons" Science Critical Analysis This book is also listed in the chapter Facts about Hlaush and disease
Issue Darwin disease I did not know it serious for this class and is the conclusion of worked on reading correspondence and keep track of all his successor overall and have noticed that they accuse the mental powers and psychological conditions and it has not Bmak throughout the days of his life
And to end the controversy scholars are agreed that the extraction of the DNA of Charles Darwin and the study of the genome of the Dead world directly in the laboratory and here the study acknowledged the existence of a mutation in one genes and text that he was suffering from acute inflammation of the entire digestive system, "Crohn's disease," explains subjected to bouts of repeated and nerve throughout study of his life and they do not meet with the idea of ​​trying to cancel the validity of the Psychological factor and the mental health of Darwin as I read another study, then the doctor is likely other genetic ailments based on Lord of the health situation of the mother and cousin also
Darwin's illness: a final diagnosis.
Notes Rec R Soc Lond. 2007 Jan 22;61(1):23
‏...
Genetics. May 2013; 194(1): 21–25.
Charles Darwin’s long-term illness has been the subject of much speculation. His numerous symptoms have led to conclusions that his illness was essentially psychogenic in nature. These diagnoses have never been fully convincing, however, particularly in regard to the proposed underlying psychological background causes of the illness. Similarly, two proposed somatic causes of illness, Chagas disease and arsenic poisoning, lack credibility and appear inconsistent with the lifetime history of the illness
Channel 4 documentary Dead Famous DNA reveals Charles Darwin suffered from Crohn's disease
RE: Facts about Darwin: psychological and mental illnesses
So what?
Irrelevant. His work has since been improved and then proved beyond reasonable doubt, it makes no difference what his mental state was. This is just mud slinging in place of an argument.

Or is this just meant to be an interesting fact?

Must I say again that even if evolution is wrong, magic Sky daddy is not automatically right. You're wasting your time there.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
So what?
The science stands on it's own.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I could however raise serious doubts about the mental state of a dude wandering around claiming to be the son of God.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
"Calling modern genetic science 'Darwinism' is like calling aeronautical engineering 'Wrightism'."

But please, OP, continue to show the style of class of your ilk by slandering a dead man. Classy.
Yeah, we're all going out to dig him up and piss on him later if you want to come along.

Index of my best videos
..So?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(January 9, 2015 at 12:33 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: So what?

That's my thought. So what? It doesn't matter what his mental state was. If his ideas were true, and we were about to use it to find even more information that became the cornerstone of all biology, then what does it matter what other stuff he may have believed or gone through?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Plus I hear he snogged a goat once. Time to pack up science boys, we're done.

Index of my best videos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What testing do science based facts get through to be validated? I believe in Harry Potter 27 2782 November 15, 2019 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Tattoos and mental illness onlinebiker 43 3935 September 12, 2019 at 8:27 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Vorlon's citation on mental health Starman 59 9544 February 24, 2018 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  More Facts For Creatards to Choke On Minimalist 11 3956 January 17, 2015 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Evolution Facts Mystical 168 30355 August 31, 2014 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Global warming, facts pls Natachan 31 4568 August 13, 2014 at 1:06 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Can you give any evidence for Darwin's theory? Walker_Lee 51 9740 May 14, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Science Facts Thread Rayaan 2 1187 July 15, 2013 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot
  I need facts for evolution. manno 26 6050 October 4, 2012 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  CREATARDS BEWARE - THIS THREAD CONTAINS FACTS Minimalist 3 3586 July 16, 2012 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: Angrboda