Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Additional Themes
Additional Themes
fr0d0 pointed out that the guy who made our new theme also has several similar ones, which have the same layout but with different colours. This meant that I could easily implement the new colours schemes without having to have multiple copies of templates (which was the problem we had with the old Stealth Theme).

With this in mind, I've added 10 new themes (of varying colours), making the total of themes available 11.

The current ones we have are:

Black (Default)
Chocolate (Brown)
Flame (Red)
Leaf (Green)
Midnight (Dark Blue)
Mint (Light Green)
Ocean (Turquoise)
Orange
Pearl (Silver / Grey)
Sky (Light Blue)
Sun (Yellow)

You can set your theme by clicking this link: http://atheistforums.org/usercp.php?action=options and choosing a "Board Style" in the "Other Options" section in the bottom right corner.

As with any new change, please make sure everything works and report all problems in this thread.

Update: Further 4 themes added.
RE: Additional Themes
I checked them out and decided to stick with black.

Fits my mood.
I like the Flame one, because red is my favorite colour.

Plus I think it works well with the new banner.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Wow! Awesomes Big Grin suddenly there's colour! Thankyou very much bitch. Go play nicely while we think of your next job Big Grin

Heart
I likey. The green (Leaf) looks great!
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
(March 1, 2010 at 5:26 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Wow! Awesomes Big Grin suddenly there's colour! Thankyou very much bitch. Go play nicely while we think of your next job Big Grin

Heart

Don't forget to order him to make you sammiches, or then he really isn't your wife.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
I can't decide between chocolate and midnight.Thinking

Thanks a lot Adrian!
[Image: pPQu8.png]
I like ocean, but i really like midnight Smile Ty Adrian Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I like the red (flame) the most. TY Adrian
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
Update: Further 4 themes added, bringing the total to 11 (and probably the final amount).

Orange
Pearl (Silver / Grey)
Sky (Light Blue)
Sun (Yellow)