Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catholic chain letter: Atheist groups are illegal, must disband.
Catholic chain letter: Atheist groups are illegal, must disband.
I think we have a new contender for Mabus' crazy christian stalker title: 212 atheist college groups recieved a spam email commanding that they all disband, seemingly based solely on the author's imagined authority to do so. It's all pretty hilarious- somebody knows how to use online thesauruses, people!- but the part that really gets to me is the end, where he describes a catholic invasion of America.

It's just... it's some brilliant crazy, folks. Big Grin
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
RE: Catholic chain letter: Atheist groups are illegal, must disband.
Well, this is the problem. She sounds mad. But it's not that different to how a lot of theists talk. How do you tell who is mad and who is devout? I guess when even theists tell you you're mad, you're really mad.

So does that mean we all have to stop being atheists now? Sad
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Seen this before on pharyngula a few years ago - or something very very similar..
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

It could just be a wind up I guess.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 11, 2015 at 12:38 pm)robvalue Wrote: It could just be a wind up I guess.

Surely I am not the only one who wishes it's real? Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
what a weirdo for writing such things...
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Those words don't belong in a sentence in that order. It's clear that he speaks English, the grammar is right, but those words don't work in the way he seems to think he does. It's very distracting. And that was before he went off into incoherent babbling about a papal kingdom invading and imposing their own order on America and its allies.
So, does this mean that the Lady's Atheist Terrorist Guild And Sewing Circle to which my missus belongs will have to disband?

There go my Thursday evenings....

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 11, 2015 at 8:11 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: So, does this mean that the Lady's Atheist Terrorist Guild And Sewing Circle to which my missus belongs will have to disband?

There go my Thursday evenings....

Boru

No no its still on the bible burning/barbecue is still next weekend. Just remember to bring a 12 pack and potato salad.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I think the author wants to start a catholic analogue to ISIS.

Maybe call it CSCS... Catholic State of Canada and the States?

They will roam the lands executing those who eat meat on Fridays
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good exists - a Catholic comments Barry 619 35473 October 30, 2023 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
Tongue Scrupulosity - a Catholic disorder ? Bucky Ball 2 359 July 27, 2023 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1128 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Catholic Church against Cesarean section Fake Messiah 24 3991 August 14, 2021 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 1426 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic churches profit under COVID PPP brewer 19 1367 February 23, 2021 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic Bishops statement on Biden. brewer 9 788 January 25, 2021 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Catholic priests jailed for abusing deaf children zebo-the-fat 14 2548 November 26, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This Is Stupid Even For A Catholic School BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2206 September 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Catholic Church has a prayer app zebo-the-fat 5 649 January 21, 2019 at 11:00 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat