Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 16, 2024, 7:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discuss
Discuss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-dSYAQVd...re=popular
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Discuss
Very odd. The bit where the two smaller craft attach to the larger one and the entire thing vanishes is particularly of interest. :S
For a digital camera, the quality is kinda crappy, and there's no sound...
One thing worth noting: the video's been posted by a "ufo hunter" (see the youtube user's name and his others videos) which means someone with a biased point of view.
The footage is unimpressive and could easily be faked.

crazy lunatic + crappy footage + only one video of the particular event (with only one point of view) = furiously fake
QED Big Grin
[Image: pPQu8.png]
Actually... unless someone has identified what "craft" that is... it is at least a UO (Hard to see if it is flying or not). Actually... we can't even be certain that it is an object... unless a substance is considered an object...

So while it is unidentified... there's still no reason to assume it is a flying object. And even if it is a UFO... that isn't to suggest it is extra terrestrial in origin.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
It's above ground level for a long period of time without falling...it's quite evidently flying.
(March 4, 2010 at 8:55 pm)Tiberius Wrote: It's above ground level for a long period of time without falling...it's quite evidently flying.

Well I''m pretty much convinced. It does seem to be an object,it does seem to be flying ,and I'm damned if I can identify it.

I think that makes it an unidentified flying object. Not entirely convinced thee are any inferences which may reasonably be drown,although I think there's a strong implication the film maker is either a fraud or mentally unwell.
It looks like someone skydiving to me.
Live and love life

[Image: KnightBanner.png]
Liberty and justice for all
It looks like a gnat on the windscreen to me.
I don't give a shit.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Surely a sign that the world will come to an end on December 21, 2012.