Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NASA Under Republicans
NASA Under Republicans
No time for space exploration now, first we should give our full and undivided attention to defending the definition of marriage as the union between one man and one woman.
RE: NASA Under Republicans
Somebody ought to tell them that Cassini spotted oceans of liquid hydrocarbons on Titan. That it rains down from the sky out of dense methane and ethane clouds, and that even the tiny pools are so deep radar can't see the bottom of them. Watch an entire space armada appear in their oil fevered-minds.

"This is Shell LEO-1, calling BP orbiter module 3.....BPO-3 you are cleared for operations, have a productive day gentlemen"
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 17, 2015 at 8:49 am)Rhythm Wrote: Somebody ought to tell them that Cassini spotted oceans of liquid hydrocarbons on Titan. That it rains down from the sky out of dense methane and ethane clouds, and that even the tiny pools are so deep radar can't see the bottom of them. Watch an entire space armada appear in their oil fevered-minds.

"This is Shell LEO-1, calling BP orbiter module 3.....BPO-3 you are cleared for operations, have a productive day gentlemen"

Greedy companies sending oil transport vessels to distant moons... Where have I seen that before...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(January 17, 2015 at 3:52 am)Forsaken Wrote: No time for space exploration now, first we should give our full and undivided attention to defending the definition of marriage as the union between one man and one woman.

What are you talking about? Bush put us on track for a manned mission to Mars, he also approved and wanted the Orion rocket ready to go shortly after the shuttle retired, (2014) but after his term was over Obama gutted nasa's budget to help pay for his pet project/Obama care. Our democratic president (and his obama care congress) are the reason we are getting rides from the Russians to the space station. Not the republicans.

Maybe do some fact checking before you just assume your party supports what you think it does. Or better yet what the opposing party is really all about.

http://spaceksc.blogspot.com/2010/03/why...uttle.html
Cruz is a dumb fuck, drippy. It would be like having you in charge of NASA.

http://techcrunch.com/2015/01/12/climate...rsee-nasa/

Quote:he Huffington Post noted, when covering the Senator’s new gig, that he has disputed the science of climate change. And, as the same article points out, NASA has “conducted research on climate change,” making for something of an awkward combination. (Here’s NASA’s climate page, if you are so inclined.)

Elections have consequences.

Here’s NASA:

In its recently released Fourth Assessment Report, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, a group of 1,300 independent scientific experts from countries all over the world under the auspices of the United Nations, concluded there’s a more than 90 percent probability that human activities over the past 250 years have warmed our planet.

And here is the Senator kicking it with CNN:

“The last 15 years, there has been no recorded warming. Contrary to all the theories that – that they are expounding, there should have been warming over the last 15 years. It hasn’t happened,” said Cruz.

Maybe the dumbfuck will demand that NASA stop investigating climate change the way other republicunt cocksuckers had the CDC stop investigating the health aspects of gun shot wounds?

Go read your bible, asshole.
Don't mention hydrocarbons on Titan to the Americans. They'll fucking invade it.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you and yours wear thermal under clothes when the weather gets cold? Duty 46 3138 November 15, 2018 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Duty
  Under no circumstance should cops KILL ErGingerbreadMandude 120 12974 January 7, 2018 at 8:23 am
Last Post: FFaith
  White Culture Under Attack chimp3 54 10232 September 5, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Under the Knife Fireball 23 5178 May 31, 2017 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  "2600 Under 2600" reference? GrandizerII 2 1067 February 25, 2016 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Crumbling under the stress of it all.. Erinome 51 14499 August 14, 2012 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: Ben Davis