Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 11:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is what a childish bully looks like.
Here is what a childish bully looks like.
Anyone is welcome who uses twitter to drop him a line.

https://twitter.com/anjemchoudary
RE: Here is what a childish bully looks like.
It's people like him that give Islam a bad name. Every tweet of his is a manifestation of hate speech. He's a fascist, nothing more, nothing less.

"You either live the way I tell you or you'll suffer eternal punishment after death"... Someone will have to look in a mirror.
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(January 18, 2015 at 9:03 am)Lucanus Wrote: It's people like him that give Islam a bad name. Every tweet of his is a manifestation of hate speech. He's a fascist, nothing more, nothing less.

"You either live the way I tell you or you'll suffer eternal punishment after death"... Someone will have to look in a mirror.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Yes, the Koran has lots of nasty violent verses in it, but so does the bible. Islam is one religion among many. It is simply a more active volcano in this moment in history. Christianity once looked as barbaric in the past. And it isn't like our right wing in the states isn't doing it's best to turn America into a Christian theocracy.

ALL religions worldwide must be treated like volcanos. Some can be dormant, some can be active, but all are still volcanos. You cant get rid of them, but they all must be treated as weapons.
(January 18, 2015 at 9:13 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 18, 2015 at 9:03 am)Lucanus Wrote: It's people like him that give Islam a bad name. Every tweet of his is a manifestation of hate speech. He's a fascist, nothing more, nothing less.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Did I say anything outrageous? Lol
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Honestly looks like a standard Muslim.

The only Muslim I ever liked never really practiced Islam. In the same way my favorite Christians are the ones who never go to church.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Islam gives Islam a bad name. Just as Christianity gives Christianity a bad name.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Just to be fair...it is Islam that gives Islam a bad name. Honestly.

(January 18, 2015 at 12:03 pm)Sionnach Wrote: Islam gives Islam a bad name. Just as Christianity gives Christianity a bad name.

Oops you beat me to it.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(January 18, 2015 at 12:01 pm)Spooky Wrote: Honestly looks like a standard Muslim.

The only Muslim I ever liked never really practiced Islam. In the same way my favorite Christians are the ones who never go to church.

If most of the world were simply humans going through the motions like eating their favorite food without throwing a fit that others think what they eat tastes like shit, the world would be a much more peaceful place.

There are lots of people giving it a bad name.
(January 18, 2015 at 12:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

There are loooooooots of people giving it a bad name.

fixed it for ya Big Grin
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looks like there might be Mormons ambushing people shoppers today... ReptilianPeon 23 3374 February 3, 2016 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Looks like Australias the place to be downbeatplumb 21 6311 April 7, 2010 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious