Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: read the book "she said yes"
If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, I'd hammer in the evening...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: read the book "she said yes"
What are you talking about?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: ......
Your not supposed to reveal your wish after you blow the candles out cause it might not come true now. :-(
really? Thats a bit harsh. I don't agree with jews and dislike most that I know personally, but I would never wish anything like a holocaust on anyone.

Yes christians are arrogant, annoying, assholes....but holy shit I am not sure ANYONE deserves that type of response
(January 18, 2015 at 4:30 pm)polar bear Wrote: really? Thats a bit harsh. I don't agree with jews and dislike most that I know personally, but I would never wish anything like a holocaust on anyone.

Yes christians are arrogant, annoying, assholes....but holy shit I am not sure ANYONE deserves that type of response

Really polar bear, you have to lecure about whether you like jews here? You can do better, try again Thinking
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(January 18, 2015 at 4:35 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(January 18, 2015 at 4:30 pm)polar bear Wrote: really? Thats a bit harsh. I don't agree with jews and dislike most that I know personally, but I would never wish anything like a holocaust on anyone.

Really polar bear, you have to lecure about whether you like jews here? You can do better, try again Thinking

Something happened, the OP said some horrible stuff then I come back and it's just ... I am not even drinking smoking. Maybe I need to Cool Shades
Oh ffs...
So, apparently the OP said a bunch of inflammatory shit, and then deleted it?

Classy move. Clap