Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet your new forum admin: Stimbo
Meet your new forum admin: Stimbo
Please join me in welcoming Stimbo to the admin team!
RE: Meet your new forum admin: Stimbo
Hooray Stimbo!
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Well done Stimbo buddy.

The forum is (still) in safe hands with these guys at the helm.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
HAHA! I was right!

Well... 40% right. I'm so good at this game~ Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Me and Stimbo were made mods on the same day, and admins likewise. We're like staff brothers.
Out of curiosity, does that mean that two admins are leaving/have been inactive for a long period of time? Is there a number of mods and admins that are maintained? Like the Kingsguard out of Game of Thrones?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I smell a conspiracy
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Thanks guys. My name in red - that's gonna take a bit of getting used to.

Next stop... owner.

Today, af.org. Tomorrow: well, probably youtube or xhamster or something. Wednesday: the internet shall be mine!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 26, 2015 at 1:28 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Out of curiosity, does that mean that two admins are leaving/have been inactive for a long period of time? Is there a number of mods and admins that are maintained? Like the Kingsguard out of Game of Thrones?

It's a promotion by assassination thing.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Mind actually getting your *behind* back on board now? It's been set to "away" for a while now
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Admin Rant BrianSoddingBoru4 37 6737 August 23, 2021 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  New Forum Logo / Banner + Merchandise! Tiberius 31 4247 September 27, 2018 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Staff Interviews - Stimbo Tiberius 33 6355 October 13, 2016 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  New Admin: Pandæmonium Tiberius 32 4863 July 2, 2016 at 11:33 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  New Forum: Ask a ... Tiberius 9 1867 May 24, 2015 at 1:23 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Meet your new forum admin: LastPoet Jackalope 60 10619 January 30, 2015 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  No Rayaan, Stimbo = Our Newest Moderator! Tiberius 21 8420 December 14, 2012 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Rayaan => Admin :D Tiberius 60 25256 August 2, 2012 at 12:02 am
Last Post: C.W. Sims
  Meet the Staff - chasm chasm 1 2701 November 29, 2010 at 12:16 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Meet The Staff - Paul the Human Paul the Human 2 2352 November 23, 2010 at 1:46 am
Last Post: tackattack