Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YAY!
YAY!
The Pirate Bay is back. Big Grin
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
RE: YAY!
One for the good guys.
umm pirate?...good guy? doesn't compute
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Am I the only one who prefers kickasstorrents? Thinking

The pirate bay is great though
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

True fact:

The real pirates of the Caribbean were gay democrats
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Are sites like that safe? Bittorrents are notorious for carrying malware.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(February 1, 2015 at 11:06 am)Blackout Wrote: Am I the only one who prefers kickasstorrents? Thinking

The pirate bay is great though

Boom. No you're not.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Sites are safe, torrents and FBI are not safe.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(February 1, 2015 at 1:06 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: Are sites like that safe? Bittorrents are notorious for carrying malware.
That's why you should always have a decent antivirus installed, I used AVAST!

But also, I generally don't pirate software, I like to pay for my games etc. I'm an Aussie and like most Aussies the thing I torrent most is TV shows, which are safe as media files (generally speaking) can't run code and harm your computer.

FYI I pay through the nose for pay-tv and I hate it so much!
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
I also exclusively torrent TV shows and old movies. For what can only be political reasons, Germany is in the bronze age when it comes to access to media online. In movie streaming services, which I use, the range of available material, especially in OV, is very poor. I would like to pay a few bucks for every single movie I watch, seriously, but they don't let me! Sometimes, they temporarily remove older movies from the online rental while they put new DVDs on the market, to force me to buy those. This kind of thing makes me furious.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition