Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion Ruining Sex
Religion Ruining Sex
All about how religion (mostly Christianity and Islam) oppress the human sexuality and lead people to be uptight frustrated fundies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFC68yujiRA
RE: Religion Ruining Sex
So this isn't what handcuffs are for?
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
but then, when the lights are out, violating all those strictures and edicts is all the better for the thrill of really breaking taboo.

Oh, yeah, Jesus, you like that, don't you ? Take it Jesus, take it Jesus, take it all the WAY, OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: awkward-kiss-virgin-diaries.gif]

Then he asked her which hole it's supposed to go in.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
The video from the two virgins sharing their first kiss at their wedding always makes me squirm. If I believed in not touching lips with the opposite sex until marriage, I would not share the first kiss in front of a group of people. Why wouldn't a more experienced friend or relative have taken the two aside and advise them that first kisses are usually awkward so to practice in private or wait until they were alone?

Some practitioners of the purity movement believe that thinking dirty thoughts about anyone other than your spouse is the same as committing adultery against that person-even if you haven't yet met your future spouse. It must be odd to go from no touching, kissing or thinking about the opposite sex to suddenly being allowed to do whatever you want. I wonder how many young people suddenly realize after marriage that they aren't attracted to the opposite sex but because they had to deny their own sexuality for so long, they weren't aware of which sex they found attractive?
(February 1, 2015 at 10:29 am)Mental Outlaw Wrote: All about how religion (mostly Christianity and Islam) oppress the human sexuality and lead people to be uptight frustrated fundies.

I see you've never read the Songs of Solomon, your partner might like it if you did.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(February 2, 2015 at 1:23 am)Godschild Wrote:
(February 1, 2015 at 10:29 am)Mental Outlaw Wrote: All about how religion (mostly Christianity and Islam) oppress the human sexuality and lead people to be uptight frustrated fundies.

I see you've never read the Songs of Solomon, your partner might like it if you did.

GC

I dunno, I'm pretty sure she'd prefer it if I tied her up and spanked her.
(February 2, 2015 at 1:23 am)Godschild Wrote:

GC

Yeah, Solomon. The wisest man there ever was. There was never one like him before and there never will be again. But this guy gave Wilt Chamberlain competition. He was one busy dude.

Then there was Noah, the most righteous man of his generation. God murdered the entirety of humanity except for him and his family. He got drunk and passed out naked.

You would think that Christianity would be the most partying religion ever. Smile
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
@ AFTT47 & Cthulhu Dreaming, see you two do not understand how to love your partner.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
Oh fuck right off GC.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lust, sex, random thought PETE_ROSE 295 30453 August 23, 2016 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10747 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4912 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19861 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Lets talk about sex. loganonekenobi 56 10158 September 2, 2015 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Gay teen forced to sex his mother Foxaèr 56 17495 June 9, 2015 at 10:21 am
Last Post: comet
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49369 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Same-sex marriage is stealing rights from God Foxaèr 52 13572 July 27, 2014 at 8:33 am
Last Post: StealthySkeptic
  Big Surprise: Sex And Alcohol Make You Happier Than Kids And Religion, Study Finds Gooders1002 2 2905 May 11, 2013 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Utah one of the ten worst for sex offenders RichardP 10 6163 April 10, 2013 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Violet