Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rush on Obama at the Prayer Breakfast
Rush on Obama at the Prayer Breakfast
I am uncertain if there is already a thread about this.

Quote:[Image: ObamaPrayerHighHorse.jpg]

Why in the world, when you are going to the National Prayer Breakfast, would your number one focus point be to insult the attendees? What in the world must have gone through Obama's head? "At the National Prayer Breakfast today, President Obama reminded attendees that violence rooted in religion is not exclusive to Islam, but it has been carried out by Christians as well."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/0..._breakfast

According to the article, Rush thinks all Obama did was bash Christianity while excusing Islamic extremism.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Rush on Obama at the Prayer Breakfast
I wish he'd just come out with it already. Dude's an atheist.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Tried to fix the link but mine comes out broken too.

Anyway, that would be awesome if Obama did come out as atheist but I doubt it. He's a reasonable Christian.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
God forbid anyone speak the ugly truth about religion.

What? Factual statements?! Nothing's too true for Limbaugh to get unreasonably offended over! Rolleyes
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
This is me being surprised that anyone still considers Limbaugh to be relevant (or ever did, really).
Ironically, Lawrence O’Donnell of MSNBC agrees with Rush, calling it the worst speech of the President's career. He and his guests make some nice points about not being able to separate Islam from terror.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Of course he's an atheist. If you watch any video of him, and you pause it at the right moment, you'll notice something. You can see that his brain operates just before his mouth rather than the other way round. It's a dead giveaway.

Good job Bama baby. Feed them some cold hard truth up their ass. Religion can't stand truth, it is "icky".
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(February 6, 2015 at 2:54 am)robvalue Wrote: Of course he's an atheist. If you watch any video of him, and you pause it at the right moment, you'll notice something.
I thought you were going to say, "you can see his face shifting into a reptile."
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Shhhhhhhh! :p They're not ready.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama: This simple '60 Minutes' question was 'too tough' for Trump WinterHold 7 785 October 31, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Hagia Sophia: first Friday prayer since decades and Erdogan leads the prayer WinterHold 46 2239 July 26, 2020 at 5:23 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Social distancing vs Prayer onlinebiker 42 2853 March 21, 2020 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Rush Limbaugh quote. onlinebiker 65 4145 February 14, 2020 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump Projected His Academic Shortcomings Onto Obama Cepheus Ace 15 1086 March 8, 2019 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Parents form "prayer circle" over gay stage kiss Foxaèr 14 1705 November 13, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1634 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  How Long Until the WLB Tries To Blame Obama? Minimalist 37 4380 February 11, 2018 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Jeff Sessions Rescinding Obama era pot rules Antares 48 6649 January 7, 2018 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Fucking Fascist Shits Coulnd't Organize A Breakfast For Two Minimalist 2 949 September 22, 2017 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Amarok