Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first post &/or first kudos
Your first post &/or first kudos
No idea why I was looking at my first few posts on the forum and wanted to see what I posted and who gave me my first kudos.

http://atheistforums.org/post-224443.html#pid224443

First kudos given by 5th horseman all those years ago.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
RE: Your first post &/or first kudos
My first post (no kudos here Sad):

https://atheistforums.org/thread-15027-p...#pid342141

My first kudos (looks like it was from Aractus- I think he was still a Christian back then):

https://atheistforums.org/thread-16491-p...#pid385356

Cool idea for a thread, Fid... Panda... sigh.

Edit: interesting to note, and I had forgotten about this, my Intro thread happened, and then I didn't post again until months later.
(February 14, 2015 at 6:01 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: My first post (no kudos here Sad):

https://atheistforums.org/thread-15027-p...#pid342141

My first kudos (looks like it was from Aractus- I think he was still a Christian back then):

https://atheistforums.org/thread-16491-p...#pid385356

Cool idea for a thread, Fid... Panda... sigh.

Edit: interesting to note, and I had forgotten about this, my Intro thread happened, and then I didn't post again until months later.

Same with me. I registered five years ago, but almost immediately was named to the staff at TAF, and that took up most of my 'Net time. I didn't start posting here in earnest until last year, when I got worn out by the corrosive atmosphere at the other AF.

To be fair I posted a bit then didn't come back for around a year which was the old AF collapsed following regie's proposal to sell. When it came back online I just didn't click with it, though wolf did a tremendous job turning things around over there.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I also didn't "click" with the other AF. Joined there about the same time I joined here. I think I have all of 200 posts over there.

First kudos was from Kayenneh.
My first kudos was from a person named "Storybook." Not sure who that was, but Kichi was my first "real" kudos. Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
My first post

https://atheistforums.org/thread-24906-p...#pid633239

Beccs was my first kudos Heart

And NoGod was the first person to like my boobs Big Grin
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Blows my mind to think Losty has been here less than a year. Weird.
(February 14, 2015 at 6:29 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote: To be fair I posted a bit then didn't come back for around a year which was the old AF collapsed following regie's proposal to sell. When it came back online I just didn't click with it, though wolf did a tremendous job turning things around over there.

Yeah, he did -- and presumably still does -- a damned good job there. There was some serious bile from some of the members that caused me to stop visiting, mostly. Still drop in every so often.

(February 14, 2015 at 7:11 pm)whateverist Wrote: Blows my mind to think Losty has been here less than a year. Weird.

You can't say "blows my" and "Losty" in the same sentence and expect me to know what you said when I'm to busy thinking about Losty blowing your...uh....bubbles
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many pages of "Kudos" do you have? Foxaèr 31 1393 December 17, 2020 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4139 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Have "likes" and "kudos" polarized our society? CapnAwesome 35 4328 January 4, 2018 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Let's play a kudos game called "the creationist 15" ErGingerbreadMandude 5 882 October 12, 2017 at 6:33 am
Last Post: chimp3
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 10577 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Your first disco days abaris 10 1503 August 31, 2016 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: c172
  What is the first thing that comes to your mind if you see this dyresand 44 8702 August 20, 2016 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Kudos Excited Penguin 81 5929 July 17, 2016 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  The Official Kudos Page Count Foxaèr 137 12105 April 21, 2016 at 10:07 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Anti-Kudos Game Edwardo Piet 100 7333 April 19, 2016 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet