Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The View from Mount Kaye
The View from Mount Kaye
Hello everybody!

Long time no see! In April I had to take a small pause foruming, due to job hunting, but alas, life happened and it's already mid February.. Sorry for leaving so abruptly, it was not my intent. I've missed you guys tremendously! The year 2014 has been a roller coaster in a good sense, but finally it seems like my life will be somewhat stable and I can finally get back to my second favorite hobby; posting here.

For those of you I haven't met before, I'm Kayenneh, also known as Kaye. Casual gamer, bookworm, crocheting enthusiast, avid auntie and opinionated besserwisser, and oh so much more. Nice to meet you!

And by Loki, it's good to be back!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: The View from Mount Kaye
Hi. Welcome back.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
I know you from somewhere . . . .

Welcome back.

We have missed you.
Dying to live, living to die.
Who the hell are you!!! Angry
And what have you done with the pears I was leaving out to ripen?
Pears? I know of no pears.. *burp*
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome back Big Grin
Welcome back Kaye!

Good to see you're doing well.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Welcome back again, Kay. (I already welcomed you in another thread)

I've heard people say that orange is the new black, but I'm not finding it to be true.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Welcome back, stranger.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(February 18, 2015 at 2:48 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Welcome back again, Kay. (I already welcomed you in another thread)

I've heard people say that orange is the new black, but I'm not finding it to be true.

Yeah.. We're just ugly as fuck now, aren't we? XD