Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mockumentary on Religion
Mockumentary on Religion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9EXhzD1maw

http://www.youtube.com/user/Christian585

Vlog and Mockumentary I made on god and religion.

Ironic in the sense that I am an atheist but my name is Christian.

Mockumentary starts and time code: 3:21

Let me know what you think! Smile
RE: Mockumentary on Religion
I deleted the crossposts. Christian, we encourage expression of views, but please do not post the same thing over three different topics please. Keep the videos in the video section.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(March 15, 2010 at 12:42 pm)leo-rcc Wrote: I deleted the crossposts. Christian, we encourage expression of views, but please do not post the same thing over three different topics please. Keep the videos in the video section.

Thank you.

Thanks, Sorry; I just did not really know where it belonged!

thanks Smile
It was all hilarious, especially the Jesus in the background bit. One thing that put me off a bit was the use of the rock fallacy, and the short interviews that seem to have been put in there for no reason.

Are you going to upload the full interviews with people at all?
(March 15, 2010 at 9:05 pm)Tiberius Wrote: It was all hilarious, especially the Jesus in the background bit. One thing that put me off a bit was the use of the rock fallacy, and the short interviews that seem to have been put in there for no reason.

Are you going to upload the full interviews with people at all?

Hey, what do you mean the rock fallacy?

nah, as i said it was a mockumentary, i could make a pretty decent Docu out of it, but i dnt even have the footage anymore... prob shoulda held onto it lol Tongue

Thanks so much for viewing it! Smile
The fallacy of asking whether God can create a rock so heavy he cannot lift it. Loaded question alert.
(March 25, 2010 at 6:10 am)rogerrayenz Wrote: wel people start sub me 3 weeks ago..cos i add my drawings...
how ? wel im writing a lot of comment on diffrent chanels and im asking people to check my chanel and sub..some people subbed me..oh thanx for sub Smile
have nice day

It might be just me (I'm not very bright), but I didn't understand any of that. Perhaps you could write it again using different words :S
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Christian, LOL! I loved it. I found it hard to understand at times because of your accent, but I'm from the states so please forgive me.
binnyCoffee