Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Kimmel on Vaccines
Jimmy Kimmel on Vaccines
Not really a Jimmy Kimmel or late night talk show fan, but this is really funny.

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
RE: Jimmy Kimmel on Vaccines
Haha! Thanks for giving me a free laugh.

I think tho that being a doctor gives you a duty to help people in medical need, even if they are dumb or difficult. I don't know how far it goes and if it the same in every country.
I'm sure we've all seen or heard this before, but it seems apropos in a thread about the dangerous lunacy of the anti-vaccine crowd.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Gawds, I love Tim Minchin.
hahahahahahah

"Hey, remember that time you got polio? No, you don't -- because your parents got you fuckin' vaccinated."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love this! Elvis + Jimmy Page! ignoramus 2 536 August 2, 2017 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: ignoramus