Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the Outsider
To the Outsider
I'm not in here often, I know some of you guys are in here every day. To the Outsider a lot of what is posted in here (religion)seems a bit over the edge. I don't say that to anger or hurt anyone. It's silly.

That Girl <-------notice that the G is capitalized. can ban me now. Cool Shades
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
RE: To the Outsider
Uh... ok?

Is there anything else or...?
Hi strawdawg, what seems 'over the edge' to you?
Sum ergo sum
It's great that you've got opinions, it really is.

However, we're not going to ban you because you don't like what's posted here (as Ben asks above, what specifically?).

the solution is to either debate and engage, or don't come back.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(March 2, 2015 at 7:50 am)strawdawg Wrote: To the Outsider a lot of what is posted in here (religion)seems a bit over the edge.

Jesus' treatment of swine after injecting them with demons was over the edge. Now, that's silly.
Can you be a bit less specific?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(March 2, 2015 at 7:50 am)strawdawg Wrote: I'm not in here often, I know some of you guys are in here every day. To the Outsider a lot of what is posted in here (religion)seems a bit over the edge. I don't say that to anger or hurt anyone. It's silly.

That Girl <-------notice that the G is capitalized. can ban me now. Cool Shades

I am not certain why this post would get you banned. You've always seemed polite and reasonable compared to most of the theists we get here and your avatar is cute. Got to give people points for cute avatars.

That Girl was the name of an American tv show in the seventies so it should be capitalized.
You want to be banned?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(March 2, 2015 at 8:21 am)Cato Wrote: Jesus' treatment of swine after injecting them with demons was over the edge. Now, that's silly.

'Demon Injection' - great name for a bike mod
Sum ergo sum
(March 2, 2015 at 9:31 am)Ben Davis Wrote:
(March 2, 2015 at 8:21 am)Cato Wrote: Jesus' treatment of swine after injecting them with demons was over the edge. Now, that's silly.

'Demon Injection' - great name for a bike mod

Killing a fig tree for not reproducing is kinda silly too.

Spitting on dirt and covering a blind man's eyes with the resulting mud is kinda silly too especially when you consider that supposedly Jesus could cure with just a word.